Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Just a vent

Dec 31, 2015 8:02 AM

IRS been said many times. How outsiders likwnto compare. So my sister who is never going to a Dr avoids. Misses or leaves appointment early finally goea to an appointment and fi d out she has pulmary hypertension. She now feels she know the answer to my health issue. It's early as heck and in to tired to deal. She has a cpap she does not use and meds she does not take. But says if I get a cpap I'll be all.better Bd I'll sleep better. What thr hell. B...... Ugh... If u worry bout to health like u all in mine u would be better ya damn self. Sighhhhh..OK..I'm sorry.. For the language. That really ticked me off. And I was so close to telling them both off her and my mom... Aski g me sumb ass questions bout the weather and elnino elnina who carea dint give dang..uughhhhh

Dec 31, 2015 10:31 AM

I'm sorry Newfibrogirl. Many of our family members just doing get it. (((Hugs))) 😷🙏🌼

Dec 31, 2015 2:32 PM

I always love when someone puts their two cents in on taking meds...I just had a neighbor try and lecture me on taking a pain pill (the first one I took in weeks) and how I'm going to got addicted. Mind you she just totaled her car because she fell asleep behind the wheel related to taking prescription meds...ugh. 😡I know they are trying to help but come on really, you can't even take care of yourself. So in other words...I feel ya.

Dec 31, 2015 2:44 PM

Oh man..it really does get to me.. And to top it off this was all before I had my coffee so u know she was asking for it...lol...

Dec 31, 2015 2:46 PM

Well you did better than I would have....I am not lying when I say this...lololol

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community