Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Just checking in

Nov 08, 2016 4:19 PM

Hi guys,
I'm still here. Just taking one day at a time and trying to stay positive.
Ortho appointment was pretty good at this point. Feeling a wee bit better then I was when the accident first happened.
Still non weight bearing for the next 4 weeks or so. Going to start PT hopefully soon. Knee brace needs to be adjusted before that happens though. Actually did more damage then originally thought. Complete mcl tear, along with a pcl tear and a fracture at the tibial spine. Right now, still out of work but hoping to go back Monday. Job has made accommodations for me to be in a wheelchair full time rather then risk another fall, which is wonderful.
Meds will be picked up tomorrow. Tylenol and Naprosyn just were not holding me with pain control. So she bumped me up to something stronger thankfully. We are hoping that the ligaments scar down at my next appointment.
But all in all, so far so good. Doing my best to cope with pain during the day. Thank fully, it's not too bad during the day. Nighttime is worse.

Nov 08, 2016 4:48 PM

Im glad things are going better, I hope the new meds help more.
good luck starting work on monday.
I hope things heal quickly

Nov 09, 2016 12:32 PM

Wow Amanda, I've been away so long I missed the post of an accident. I'm so sorry you've gone through this. And I'll be praying for a full recovery, with hugs & love! 🙂💕🙏🌸

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community