Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Just checking in

Dec 13, 2016 9:59 AM

Hey guys just figured I'd stop in a s say hi. I've been lurking for thr last week or so. Week three is going well still waiting for that one spot to close up and none of my sterile strips have fallen off yet. The pain is getting a bit better but not near gone enough for me. Unfortunately, and thankfully my fibromayalgia pain had given me a reprieve but is starting to come back. And having the epic battle of when or if I can or should go outside the house...lol honestly,im still a bit to tired physically or emotionally fight the battle. So anywho, that's all for me..well.. other rhen the never ending battle with the manufacturer thst provided my free medication. It's renewal time and they have a never-ending roll of red tape.
Well seriously thata all for now guys.

Dec 13, 2016 12:24 PM

Glad to hear you are mending, albeit slowly. Don't push yourself to be active too soon. Hugs love and prayers your pain will lessen much more by the end of the week! 🙂💕🙏🌸

Dec 13, 2016 12:28 PM

Thanks flappys, I was surprised how hard it is to just lay around. Consider thata all I did before surgery. Of this time my range of motion was much less. However, I've been getting some really good advice in regards to the more I rest and allow my bidy to heal now the faster I can get and see where I am physically.

Dec 13, 2016 12:42 PM

Glad to see you pop up New! Glad to hear that you are healing up well, and I will be continuing to pray for a uneventful healing process and that you can get your medication's soon. Sending you lots of love support sunshine to brighten up your day!💖🌞

Dec 13, 2016 1:27 PM

I'm soo glad you're heeding advice and taking things slowly.....but remember just because you are feeling a little better doesn't mean that you can start doing things as you still need to rest, your body is still recovering so listen to your doctor.
Sending you warm healing hugs and positive vibes xx

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community