Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Just my luck

Nov 18, 2015 2:31 PM

Okay so I feel like a klutz this afternoon. Was getting down from table at docs office. Must have either stepped down the wrong way, but it definetly feels like there is something going on with my left knee on the outside of it. No sure if I tore something or just pulled a muscle, but my god does that hurt already. Not a whole lot PCP can do about it. Umm, have brace on, crutches at the ready(yes, it hurts to put weight down on it). If no better by Friday, I will call the orthos office or go to urgent care. Ice and pillows at the ready as well. This sucks!!!!!!

Nov 18, 2015 3:27 PM

Sorry, need to edit. Should be my left ankle. Knee is stable.

Nov 18, 2015 4:45 PM

That just suck Amanda, I'm so sorry. I think there is something in the air right now, seems like everybody I talk to is having a crappy week! Ice, elevate and ask others to bring you stuff.

Nov 18, 2015 8:27 PM

Iann, Going to urgent care Friday morning. I'm basically immobile right now.

Nov 19, 2015 6:15 AM

Rest & ice! I'm so sorry it happened. Hope it's better soon. 🙏🌼

Nov 19, 2015 6:16 AM

Flappys, I hope so too. Still going to urgent care tomorrow morning, if only to get X-rays of both ankle and knee. I'm taking no chances with it.

Nov 19, 2015 10:56 AM

Keep us posted. Praying it's minor like a sprain, and nothing major! 🙏🌼

Nov 19, 2015 11:05 AM

Flappys, Im thinking it probably is just a sprain right now. I need to get it looked at though.

Nov 20, 2015 11:27 AM

Flappys, definetly sprained. Have been instructed to take it easy this weekend. Took Monday off even so I can keep it elevated as much as possible.

Nov 20, 2015 12:24 PM

Good idea, Amanda!! You need to take care of YOU!! 🌻🙏🏻😊

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community