Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Kidney update

Feb 07, 2017 4:41 PM

I have another surgery next Tuesday Feb. 14th and I need everyone to please pray that they finally get this stone out. Because if not then I was told today in pre-op that I would have to have another surgery where they would have to cut me in my back and get to the stone. That is a more serious procedure and more evasive. So I hope next week will be the end of all this kidney stone mess. That's why I hope I get approved for disability soon because that's the only way I'm going to get health insurance that I need so desperately.

Feb 07, 2017 5:58 PM

Well considering the 14th is my birthday, and Valentine's day, I pray that you can finally say they we're able to get the stone out! I'll be praying Xtra hard for you! Sending you love hug's and Prayer's and Sunshine to brighten up your day!

Feb 08, 2017 9:54 AM

You're in my prayers, that this will be the end of your kidney stone. Hugs love and prayers for a quick recovery & disability approval!

Sjogrenspain77, if I forget... Have a happy and blessed birthday next week! ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒธ

Feb 09, 2017 4:15 AM

What they said โคด๏ธโคด๏ธ And Sjogrenspain77, in case I miss the day (I have to drag Dad around for his appointments that day I hope your Birthday is fabulous!! Spoil yourself woman, you deserve it!!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค—

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community