Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Knee Pain

Dec 20, 2016 1:13 AM

From past 5-6 months I am suffering from.knee pain. I went to 6-7 doctors but it didn help. one doctor suggestedme that its ligament tear.But I dont remember of any injury. no swelling nothing looks from outsite but pain is there. I am 26 years old. Please suggest me. Due to this pain I stopped my exercise also which resulted in gaining weight.Kindly help me.

Dec 20, 2016 10:03 AM

I soak in warm water ever night and us heating pad on my knees ive had surgerys on my right one but it didnt help that was 12 years ago. Now at 41 years old i find heat helps me the most . i do take IB800 for the swelling and my doctors cant give me answers they tell me it could be lupus but blood test dont show lupus so i will not take the meds for lupus . i also in the last two years have problems with my feet i have balls the form on the under side of my toes i also us heat at the end of each work day... Some times i soak for 30 mins ...

Dec 20, 2016 12:07 PM

Nikita, an injury can occur by simply walking, squatting, climbing stairs. The one can move the slightest bit out of its normal position and"boom," we suddenly start feeling pain but don't understand why. I've had injuries to my knees and shoulders from regular every day movements. A year can take a long time to heal and may never fully heal. You are young so time is on your side.

My hubby has suffered a year in the labrum of his left shoulder-shoulder blade joint, just from picking up some boards outside. He's 59 and the doc told him if he were in his 20-30s they'd do surgery to repair the year, but because of his age surgery would only worsen it. He was told to rest 8-12 weeks, using heat and ice, and doing only gentle stretches. After then they may put him through PT to prevent a frozen shoulder. Maybe PT would be helpful for you. Hugs love and prayers you start to improve soon! 🙂💕🙏🌸

Jan 01, 2017 2:15 PM

Have you been tested for lupus? That's how it presents. Pain out of nowhere for no apparent reason that feels like an injury. It may even come and go. Rheumatoid arthritis can also do the same. They often overlap each other.

Jan 01, 2017 4:59 PM

I ended up needing surgery on both my knees because of a birth defect, took five doctors and years to find one who actually looked for the cause. Don't give up

Jan 02, 2017 6:55 PM

Did they perform x rays or an mri?

Jan 02, 2017 11:51 PM

Your knee pain sounds similar to mine which is from osteoarthritis.

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community