Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

nausea

Jan 08, 2016 1:37 AM

Every night, nausea. Tonight it was really bad. Got the mouth watering that usually precedes vomiting. Then I had the (I'm so sorry for the TMI) sick bowel movement. Not diarrhea or constipation, just sick feeling when you push. I felt a little better, but still had to take a hot bath to try and quell the rest. Now I'm a bit dizzy. It's happened before but I still don't know what causes it. The nausea is most likely from the birth control, but the rest? And I can't sleep... the pain sucks and RLS....

Jan 08, 2016 1:40 AM

Phoenix do u have medicine for those symptoms. I've had those same issues and the doctor gave me two scripts to help ease the tummy and calm and nauesa.

Jan 08, 2016 1:59 AM

Zofran wafers work well since they disolve under the tongue. So even if you vomit shortly after the medication will get into your bloodstream and take effect.

Jan 08, 2016 2:00 AM

That's what I use.one of them.

Jan 08, 2016 2:52 AM

I don't have any of that, just pepto bismol....

Jan 08, 2016 2:54 AM

If possible you call your Dr. It really nworks for me. Those symptoms pop up in me all the time..just randomly.. So it helps to keep some control

Jan 08, 2016 1:04 PM

Yeah cuz it really sucks when you have all the other stuff and then get hit with extra... I'll talk with my PCP when she gets back from Europe

Jan 08, 2016 8:53 PM

Emetril (check spelling) is an over the counter anti-nausea it usually helps alot. Hope this helps until you can get to the doctor.

Jan 09, 2016 10:16 AM

I fight the nausea too! I just learned that putting peppermint oil on your tummy will take it away. Also drinking ginger ale helps. I have tired both. Praying for you.

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community