Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Neck Pain

Jun 10, 2016 5:34 PM

I've been having chronic neck pain since I was a infant and up into now. I wouldn't wish this on the Devil himself as it is soooooo excruciating and painful that I could not fathom. It is evil, evil evil EVIL!!!

Jun 10, 2016 5:38 PM

This neck pain is a truly demonic possession of life quality! It steals your life! I would and would never wish this excruciating pain even on the Devil himself! Pain like this is hell!

Jun 12, 2016 10:16 AM

Jskunky, I'm sorry you are hurting so badly. Have you seen a doctor to see what may be the cause of the pain? Try some OTC pain ointment rubs, along with heat. Hugs & prayers you can find some relief soon! 🙂💕🙏🌼

Jun 12, 2016 12:14 PM

Thank you for understanding me that was very sweet of you oh and your concerns and God bless you for your help and cheers for me!!!

Jun 12, 2016 6:56 PM

If you haven't talked to your doctor you should. My pcp is a DO and we start with Osteopathic Manipulation Therapy on my next visit to see if it can't help my neck and shoulder pain. I have also heard that Kinseo Taping can help as well. I hope you find a treatment that helps!

Jun 12, 2016 7:37 PM

Thank you very much and I hope to hear from you again!

Jun 15, 2016 9:31 AM

I fractured my neck in a hit and run car wreck. I've had constant severe pain ever since (1987). The only thing that helps me is nerve blocks and icy hot roll on.

Jun 15, 2016 10:09 AM

Thank you, I should ask my doctor about that, one again thank you and hope all goes well hope to see if I can get that treatment too!

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community