Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Nerve pain

Oct 04, 2015 8:35 PM

Hello , I have been having pain issues for more than 20 years. I was finally told I had fibro. Patted on the head and sent
on my way. Finally with a new medical group. They thought I had ms. Not ms
All spinal in nature.

Oct 04, 2015 9:43 PM

Alvinant, welcome to the group!! I am glad that you found us. I'm sorry you've been suffering for so long. I have as well (22 years and 28 surgeries with more on the horizon). You will get all the support you need here and the group is a wonderful resource for advice and information, as well as understanding and support. I hope we can help you out with your needs and that you find this community a useful place to come when you need some help. I will keep you in my prayers and am sending you gentle {{{{Hugs}}}} to help you feel better. Again welcome aboard!! 🌻🙏🏻

Oct 04, 2015 9:58 PM

Thankyou. I fear insurance and economic realities will only make life worse for some.

Oct 04, 2015 10:04 PM

That may very well be the case but you need to try to rearrange your thought process. We have no control of what is going to happen in the future. The only thing we can do is manage what is happening in the here and now. What is past is past and what is to come is a mystery. The only thing we can be certain of is what is happening right at this moment. Maybe that will help you to ease your stress and focus on what your immediate needs are. You will be in my thoughts. Hang in there, we're all in this life together and together, we will get through it. 🌻🙏🏻

Oct 10, 2015 8:34 PM

I'm a few days behind catching up on posts, but welcome Alvinant. I'm sorry it took so long to get diagnosed and find a good care team. I have fibro and many other problems that started in 1985. I just spent a week at Mayo being put through a battery of tests for dizziness, imbalance, tremors and memory loss (for MS). They said I don't have MS but really couldn't answer why I had all these symptoms. My hubby and I think the tremors are due to cervical disc issues.

As AlwayZ said, you'll find support from wonderful people. And there's a lot of good advice and suggestions from others too. Learning to deal with my chronic issues, I take one step at a time, one day at a time. And if I'm having a bad day, I can always count on someone here to provide a shoulder, ear, hug, or even a laugh or two. You'll be in my prayers. 🙏🌼

Oct 12, 2015 7:57 PM

Hugs and prayers to all, I pray that everyone is having a better day or even a better moment than what you all were having yesterday or earlier today. Prayers of healing and comfort sent and said for all. Welcome to the group anyone that's new here. Gentle hugs and better nights sleep to all. Goodnight

Oct 12, 2015 9:20 PM

Same to you Irishgirl6968! 🙏🌼

Oct 13, 2015 4:42 AM

Hi & Welcome Alvinant, only been here a few weeks and have found the app + community brilliant and hope you also do....

Oct 13, 2015 8:27 AM

Welcome Safety! Glad you joined and I wish you a good day! Everyone else too! 🙏🌼

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community