Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

neuropathy

Jul 19, 2016 7:47 PM

It is an excruciating and painful and hard to deal with I have so if you have support I'd be very happy to soak in any prayers jokes topics chats cheers and support I'm all ears and heart and I'll return to you! Thank you

Jul 19, 2016 10:06 PM

If possible please share me your stories and we can talk about it if it's OK with you, I'd appreciate, let's share our feelings and have a great day!

Jul 19, 2016 10:30 PM

Give it a couple days. People usually respond within a week

Jul 19, 2016 10:31 PM

Thank you very much and have a pleasant day!

Jul 20, 2016 7:35 AM

I have various causes for my neuropathies; fibromyalgia, sjogrens, spinal nerve issues, CTS, edema in legs with vein reflux. I wear compression hose, which really looks funny with shorts in the hot SE (USA). But no one ever looks at then funny except little kids. I wish I could find some character or fun print socks! Other than compression hose, splints, rest & elevation of my legs & hands, I have just learned to live with it. Every now and then when I stand/walk too long my legs & feet hurt too bad to do anything else but rest; same with my hands & fingers.

I know you mentioned having diabetes in another post. My brother in law did too. He just elevated his legs any time he wasn't up & about.

I'm sure others have more suggestions. But like Gotobef said, not everyone is able to get on here daily. I even have times where I'll miss a week or more. Just be patient and I'm sure you'll hear other suggestions. Have a good day. 🙂💕🙏🌸

Jul 20, 2016 9:48 AM

Just hang in there because God has even better eternal plans for us to be together because you are still helping others using this app and you have many friends in our community to talk to when we feel down so chin up and know that you are strong and use the gift of your caring heart and that will conquer your health problems use your love. You a great friend of mine and keep it this way and I will too! You are a great person and I admire what you do by being there for people! I Also wanted to know how's your day going so far? You do what you gotta do and I appreciate your personality you're a great lady keep it up don't forget I'm there if you want to talk thank you and God bless you!!!

Jul 21, 2016 1:45 PM

The days just get better with you friends and family as are now to me, a new family to have is the best gift any person can receive and give to and a blessing from God. This is what everyone should have, having a backup plan is the best way to be prepared!!! For the better and for the worse and the sick and for healthy!!!!

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community