Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

New

Sep 29, 2015 8:58 AM

Hi my name is star I'm new here but been reading out her posts here I'm gLad I found a place that I can reach out here and tell of bad days good days I'm a nurse that is tacking care of my uncle and Annt and will get more in this after I get some sleep I've been up for two days and just now got the chance to get some rest

Sep 29, 2015 11:18 AM

Hello there Star! I know you are Eddieray's Niece. It's nice to see you here. As you me from being with us and updating us on your Uncle, we are a pretty tight community and there is always someone who will come running to the rescue when you need support. I hope that you find comfort and support with is and know that no matter what the day brings, or what your mood is, there are no judgements here. I think you are a wonderful person quitting your job and taking on the responsibility of being a caretaker for your Aunt and Uncle. They are truly blessed to have you. I hope you get the sleep you need and wake refreshed and ready for whatever is to come. You're all in my prayers. 💕🙏🏻🌻

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community