Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

new

Jul 31, 2016 1:18 PM

Hi I'm new to this. I have endometriosis and have been trying find an app to track my pain. I'm really glad i found this. It's good to find people who understand

Jul 31, 2016 1:27 PM

Hi Junebug, welcome to the community. I don't have endometriosis but wanted to say hello and welcome. Sending you big {{{Hugs}}} and I know that others will be along soon enough that DO have it and you can get more info. I'm always here to support all of me peeps even if I don't have the same things. Pain is pain and illness is illness. We all need support. Best wishes, Sweetie. πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ»πŸŒ»πŸ˜Š

Jul 31, 2016 9:52 PM

Hi Junebug :)

I'm new here too. I was so happy to find this app where I could track my pain and my stress levels. And also meet up with some great people who are suffering just like us... I am so sorry that you are going through that. My sister has endometriosis and I know it can be very painful. Peace and prayers are with you honey. :-)

Aug 01, 2016 3:59 AM

Hello girls πŸ‘­πŸ‘­πŸ‘­so glad u found us πŸ€— gentle hugs ⚘⚘⚘welcome x

Aug 01, 2016 9:32 AM

Hi! I'm glad you found this great place! How are you holding up?

Aug 01, 2016 2:21 PM

Not too great today :-( I woke up this morning and I was throwing up and nauseous.?? I do not know why in the world.. After the surgery I had been tapering off my Percocet and Flexeril. After the incident on Friday when the pain came back of course I had to take my medications again. I think that's what caused my nausea this weekend and this morning. The pain is still there :-( and I have an appointment with my pain management doctor Wednesday and my neurologist on Thursday. Maybe we can all put our heads together and figure something out LOL. I have worked with my company for 12 years and I still want to work. I have used up my three months of FMLA. So I am really on a day-to-day basis with my company :-( I'm pretty depressed because I just cannot work like this and I have to take care of myself before I go back to work and it just seems like I will never get there. I'm scared to apply for Social Security disability. I have wonderful benefits with my company and a great insurance and I do not want to lose that. I've gone to a psychiatrist because of the constant depression and chronic pain. He put me on Lexapro and Xanax and that has helped. At least I'm not crying everyday. Anyone that knows me knows that I'm such a positive person and I'm always optimistic. But this pain is really trying my patience! Thank you guys so much for asking :-) it does help when you know someone is listening and knows your pain

Aug 03, 2016 12:30 PM

Welcome to o our community family Junebug & Lauralee! You'll find lots of info as well as support here. Just use the looking glass to search conversations on specific subjects; like the endometreosis, Junebug. I've had endometreosis cleaned out multiple times between 1995 & 2010, during other abdominal surgeries. They diagnosed in 1985, and the only times I didn't have pain was when I was pregnant. So I truly understand. I relied on hot water bottles and blackberry wine to get through my cycles every month. Now I have zero female organs left, and since 2010's surgery I've had no more symptoms. Hugs love & prayers you can find a way to relieve your pain some!

@ Lauralee, you have to take care of yourself. I had to leave my job I in 2010 following major surgery that turned into 5 in 1 procedures. So much was done that I needed a year to recuperate. I thought I'd eventually go back to work, but unfortunately i kept developing problem after problem. And in 2014 I finally accepted if not be getting better or returning to the work force. Believe me, it was hard to accept. But I'm now 54 and thankfully my hubby has a very good job with benefits.

Do everything to get better, to take care of your needs now. And hopefully, even if you have to quit for a short time, you'll be able to return to that job, or even better one later. Hugs love & prayers for a complete recovery for you!
πŸ™‚πŸ’•πŸ™πŸŒΈ

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community