Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

New

Sep 07, 2018 8:42 PM

Hello everyone my name is Jay Jay , my pain management told me about this app and told me to try it.

Sep 08, 2018 12:17 AM

Hi Jay.... How are you , Welcome to the group, I hope this will be a great experience for you,there are helpful ,positive members that will answer some questions and help you with any doubts , because there are going to be
People that have already faced your exact same challenges. I know I have been able to read things and discuss with my Physicians.So Welcome , Welcome

Sep 08, 2018 6:10 AM

Welcome to the community Jay Jay. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Sep 08, 2018 3:31 PM

Welcome Jay Jay, sorry you have to deal with pain, but everyone here is a great group of people who care, you couldn't have found a better place. I take it from your screen name you like to play the Clarinet. My daughter's in Marching Band and she plays the Clairnet, she's only been playing it for 3 year's, but she loves it. She taking a break this year because of Celiac's testing but will be back at it next year. Welcome again to the group, we're all here for support and encouragement for each other.

Sep 12, 2018 7:23 PM

Hi and welcome, glad you found us. We all have experienced and understand the challenges. Collectively someone in the group has experienced just about everything possible.

Sep 13, 2018 12:22 PM

Welcome to the community JayJay! You'll find experience, suggestions, some laughs, and lots of shoulders to share your tears on those not so good days. You're in a judgement free zone here. For all of our differences, we all share the common bond of chronic pain. I'm one (of several) who comes and goes with appearances and comments. I've been having to manage my parents care for nearly 2 years now, while dealing with my own ever-changing health. Sometimes I lack time to get on here, and at others I lack motivation or I'm depressed. But you're all in my thoughts & prayers even when I'm away. I wish you the best in getting all the support you need. Hugs love & prayers today is a good day for all!🙂❤🙏🌼

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community