Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

New and scared

Jan 04, 2017 1:14 PM

Hi,I'm Talia I'm 13 and have crps,cah, eczema and today I found out I may have skin cancer. I'm scared out of my mind and I keep having mild panic attacks. This is a picture of my cat. I have a horse,2cats and a dog. I really love animals and I hope I can be friends with you guys is anyone else here close to my age? I have had all theses conditions since I was little I can't remember when i was diagnosed. Thanks for reading.

Jan 04, 2017 1:26 PM

Am so sorry you are dealing with so much in your young life. As a child I dealt with different issues as well. Just didn't have names for them back then.I Am 57 (I think) now.

One of the hardest things is to hear you "might have"....... Fill in the blank. Our minds tend to imagine the worse case scenarios. That's human nature. And now with so much information at our fingertips it's so easy to read up on said condition and learn of the horrors it can bring. :( the best thing to do (but one of the hardest) is to take each day as it come. Once you have a firm diagnosis then get a plan in place on how to handle it and keep focused on moving forward.

We have members here of all ages and from all over the world. Am sure many will have advise for you.. And if not advise then at least encouraging .

((( gentle hugs )))

Jan 05, 2017 1:59 PM

Horsesnuggler12, it's been a while since I've seen you posting here. I am sorry to hear that you have skin cancer. Any time you hear the "C" word, it's very scary. I know many, many people who have had it, then had it removed and it never came back. Try not to stress your body so you don't go into an RSD flare. Hope things are gong well in school and that you're still riding. Hang in there, it will be ok. {{Hugs}}💕😊

Jan 07, 2017 2:25 AM

Today my doctor called I'm so relieved to now it's not something cancers.

Jan 07, 2017 3:54 AM

That's wonderful news!

Jan 07, 2017 9:25 AM

That's great horsesnuggler12!

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community