Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

New Doctor/Socal

Sep 04, 2016 4:35 PM

I am having to change doctors again and discouraged as all heck so I figured it is worth a try to ask if anyone on here knows a doctor is southern ca with IEHP that has knowledge of Chairi, fibromyalgia and/or Brain cysts. Thank you & praying everyone has manageable pain levels today βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌ

Sep 04, 2016 4:42 PM

Sorry hunni..⚘. i have no clue 😚
Hopefully someone will be along shortly... to help u out πŸ€—

Sep 04, 2016 6:00 PM

Idk about IEHP but if you can get Dr. Bradley Rosenburg you'll have the best of the best, he works out of magan medical center off of the street Rowland. He's a nurologist which is great for the fibro and the issues that come with it, the other stuff idk.

Sep 05, 2016 10:14 AM

thank you πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Sep 05, 2016 12:51 PM

Hales22, I'm sorry but I've no idea since I'm all the way on the East coast.. I'm sure someone will see this and be able to help you. Perhaps you should go online and check your insurance carrier and put in the type of Doctor you're looking for and where and you may find something that way. Best of luck to you. {{{hugs}}}

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community