Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

New here!

Jul 02, 2015 12:42 AM

Hello everyone! Been diagnosed with fibromyalgia since 2001. Even though I've been suffering for almost 15 years. I haven't given up hope. One day at a time and most days suck... I have a lot of symptoms beyond the pain.. But the pain is the worst! I've found that the weather has a huge impact on me.. Especially rain and cold.. I've been searching for a place like this and I'm Happy to of found such an interesting place for support and friendship.

Jul 02, 2015 3:24 AM

Hi Shanna079 nice to meet u. I'm a newbie too. Do u have family

Jul 02, 2015 7:52 AM

Hi Shanna079, i'm new here too. You're going to end up loving it here. The ppl are really fantastic. Hang in there luv!

Jul 02, 2015 9:21 AM

Hello Shanna. I'm new too. Welcome.😊
P.

Jul 02, 2015 10:50 AM

Welcome Shanna079! I consider this my family away from family. We all suffer chronic pain and quite a lot of us from fibromyalgia. We're here for each other, for advice, suggestion, listening ears, or shoulders to cry on. We even vent frustration and anger. All is done without judgement. I hope you find as much a blessing to join us as I did when I joined last year. My fibro started in 08'-09' but I didn't get the official dx until 2012 because of to many other issues going on. I now have hypothyroidism and sjogrens, so usually my flare ups include all three...I call it my triple-header! Lol. Blessings to you for a good day, and I'll added you to my prayer list. 🙏🌼

Jul 02, 2015 1:56 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I do have a family I have 3 boys and a husband I was a military wife for 8 years and now we are back home in Ohio and let me tell you this weather here the last few weeks has been nothing but storms and rain and I have been in this flare up just won't calm down the worst with being last night into today thank goodness my boys seem to understand and they do try to help but i often get mad at myself for the Days I just can't get up. I'm sure we all know the roller coaster of emotions we go through while thinking about why and how and just praying for some relief. I definitely have a smile on my face now though even though the pain is horrendous thank you guys so much I will definitely try to be as active as I can with in this community!

Jul 02, 2015 11:12 PM

Shanna079 Welcome to our chronic pain family. You will find that these people are so compassionate and caring, you can vent and rave all you need to no one will judge you for it . We have all done it and probably will again. Someone is usually on here if you need to talk. I believe the Lord led me to this site earlier this year when I was really down and I have found some true friends here. We have formed a tight knit family. We all have one thing in common and it's chronic pain. Don't beat yourself up for not being able to do everything any more take one day at a time. Will keep you in my prayers.

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community