Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

New here

May 19, 2016 10:46 PM

Hi, I'm new here. Diagnosed last summer with osteoarthritis. In April of this year we added Major Depressive Disorder along with Fibromyalgia. Going to start keeping track of my pain & see what clues, if any, I can see.

May 19, 2016 11:19 PM

Welcome,I hope you find some great support from our community

May 20, 2016 12:00 AM

Hello Hismommy1, this is the right place for you. There are lots of others here with lots to share about your dx. Good suggestions & lots of kindness & understanding. Welcome!

May 20, 2016 7:08 AM

Welcome to our community family Hsmommy1! You will find lots of support, suggestions and alternatives from everyone. I have the same dx you do with many more. Feel free to ask questions, vent, cry, or share a laugh or two. Take it one day at a time, one step at a time. Hugs & prayers as you find the treatments & coping methods that work best for you! 🙂💕🙏🌼

May 20, 2016 8:21 AM

Welcome! I hope you find support and lots of great conversations here :)

May 20, 2016 9:51 AM

I am new new as well.

May 20, 2016 9:56 AM

Welcome Hsmommy1 and Asilwadd87!!! I hope that you find the support and info that you are looking for. We are a close knit community family and we are all here to help one another through the struggles of pain. Feel free to ask questions, vent or laugh with us. I prefer to have some laughs but I was alread cuckoo before my pain began. (If you ask my folks, I'M the pain.. LOL!!😳). At any rate, I have chronic pain and depression/anxiety and it's not am easy life for anyone. However, know that by being part of this family, you are never alone and will always find someone who will outstretch a hand for you to hold when you need it. We also pray for one another and celebrate each other's victories large and small. I hope you both settle in with us and find comfort in being part of this wonderful family. {{{Hugs}}}💕🙏🏻🌻😊

May 20, 2016 10:07 AM

I always about pain if you can not cry about laugh. And if that don't make playlist of all the songs and bands and artists that has a soothing effect. For it enya and music in general. So that is a tip that might work bathes with music on may help. Helps me unfotutunely i have a shower but i make do with cards i have been delt

May 20, 2016 7:08 PM

Hi and welcome to the group! Hope everyone is having a low pain day.

May 20, 2016 9:47 PM

I'm new here as well and have found everyone to be very kind and encouraging! Very sweet people. I feel like I can chat on here better than with anyone in my personal life. Bc if you don't suffer from chronic pain or depression and anxiety you really just can't understand. I have a few that try and are supportive but don't really get it ya know!?

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community