Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

New here

Jan 14, 2017 12:30 AM

Hi. I'm Tailz, that's my derby name so I do answer to that.
Anyway... I'm about to turn 35, and been struggling with chronic pain/fibro for 5 years now. Before that it's been migraines since I was 4. So... not new to pain but new to this community and app. Very interesting and more in depth than the other app I was using.
Anyway... good to meet everyone!

Jan 14, 2017 12:49 AM

Welcome to the community Taliz. My name is Talia well that's what my peers call me. I've had pain since 5 or so I'm 13 I have been around for about a year. I hope you find this app very helpful. I have crps but I also have other disorders not pain related.

Jan 14, 2017 4:20 AM

Tailz, welcome to our community family. I hope you find the support and information you seek here. There are lots of older threads you can look through while you are waiting to meet other members on all kinds of subjects. It's a safe place to come and get support, vent, laugh, etc. I'm sorry you've been suffering from such a young age. It's not easy. I've been in pain for over 25 years now. Sending well wishes, positive vibes and good karma your way. {{{Hugs}}}💕🤗

Jan 14, 2017 4:39 AM

Hi Taliz and welcome to the mad house!!! Lol I think we all have to have a little bit of crazy in us to get thro the day like we do 😉
There are many people from all over the world, with many different painful conditions and of all ages so there is a wealth of knowledge and experience on here.
As everyone lives across the globe people might take time to reply to your posts depending on what time zone they're in xx

Jan 14, 2017 5:12 AM

Welcome, lots of us with fibromyalgia here ... I find everyone's suggestions very insightful regardless of DX ... Of course we all seem to have wicked senses of humour ...

Jan 14, 2017 5:30 AM

Welcome Taliz! This app just saved my life. Glad to know that you found us.

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community