Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

New Here

Jan 15, 2017 4:57 AM

I have recently joined and thought I would say hi. I just turned 43 on Tuesday and live in Suffolk, UK with my wonderful husband John. I have suffered from Fibromyalgia for over 20 years and also suffer from Arthritis, Asthma, IBS and Raynaud's. I love reading, going to the cinema, photography, crafts and collecting stamps, postcards and bookmarks. On a bad day I like to read or snuggle up in bed with a good DID.

Caroline xx

Jan 15, 2017 7:21 AM

Welcome to the community Suffolkcaz. I have the same as you except Raynauds. I live in Ohio USA. We're from all over the world so people will come on different times. What's DID by the way?

Jan 15, 2017 5:58 PM

Hi SuffolkCaz and welcome to the crazy family πŸ˜‰ as Animallover2 said we are from all over the world so people will answer at different times....I seem to answer at different times depending on if I'm awake with painsomnia or just struggling thro normal day to day life....I'm originally a South London gal but now living in Kent.
You'll find everyone here is very supportive, friendly and non judgemental, no subject is taboo because our battles with pain affect every area of our lives.
I too enjoy going to the cinema when money permits and it's not a busy time, I love photography but only have my phone atm as my camera disappeared in one of the times we had to move in the last few years. I also love adult colouring books and doing arts and crafts with my 10 year old daughter we've recently been making our own cards, we started with Christmas cards and now we're making birthday cards.
On bad days I tend to sleep a lot and sometimes I'm able to do some colouring to keep my mind occupied.

I hope your day has been a pain free day and you've had a good weekend xx

Jan 18, 2017 8:05 AM

SuffolkCaz, welcome to the asylum. You'll find many insane and wonderfully entertaining people here as well as much support and information. We are from everywhere (I crawled out from under a rock myself) and we all support one another and help through the shit times and laugh and cheer through the good ones. We vent, cry, laugh, swear (well, I do. I have really bad potty mouth😳😜). But I digress.. Welcome aboard and I look forward to getting to know you {{Hugs}}πŸ’•πŸ€—

Jan 28, 2017 10:16 AM

Welcome to our community family SuffolkCaz! You'll find lots of support and helpful suggestions in older & new threads. Happy belated birthdayπŸŽ‚ too! Hugs love & prayers as you settle in and find coping methods that work for you! πŸ™‚πŸ’•πŸ™πŸŒΈ

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community