Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

new meds

Oct 23, 2015 3:36 PM

Just started tramedol and another generic pain med. Singers crossed this helps so I don't have to go to the ER

Oct 23, 2015 3:46 PM

I'm so glad you were able to get something to help! Take it easy this weekend. Hugs🙏🌼

Oct 23, 2015 6:38 PM

Sadly nothing has helped yet, the pills just made me feel really weird in my head like I was really confused. :/

Oct 23, 2015 7:13 PM

I take it and that's a side effect for me. I use to take it round the clock but hated that feeling, so now I take it at night. Let your system adjust and see how you are by this time next week. Wishing you a restful sleep. 🙏🌼

Oct 23, 2015 10:46 PM

Jenna hope you are feeling better.

Oct 23, 2015 11:17 PM

The weird feeling is still kinda there but sadly still no pain relief

Oct 23, 2015 11:41 PM

Is zoning out a side effect of tramedol? I feel like sometimes I just zone out completely on like the wall and then sometimes I feel like I black out for a few minutes. Time feels really slow

Oct 23, 2015 11:43 PM

Jenna I think that for me time goes by really fast ,but I think it has something to do with my age. Lol

Oct 23, 2015 11:45 PM

Lol. It might just be the way my body reacts :p
And I usually get all side effects of meds haha.
Last med I was on I went to the doctor and they had to take me off because I legit had like every side effect. Haha

Oct 24, 2015 9:00 AM

Just make note of any unusual symptoms, then check with the doctor (or pharmacist). (((Hugs)) & I'm praying you start feeling some relief real soon! As for zoning out when starting at objects, I use to do that as a teenager. My dad called it daydreaming about some guy! 😉 Lol. Jokes aside, it could be something that needs checking, especially if it was happening before the meds. If it started after, it's likely a side effect. 🙏🌼

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community