Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

New meds

Jun 30, 2017 8:12 AM

Started a new all natural med yesterday so far works better thn what the doctors had me on which didnt work at all. Doesnit get rid of all the pain but makes it manageable. Gonna try the cream they have next .

Jun 30, 2017 8:15 AM

That's wonderful. What are u on?

Jun 30, 2017 6:12 PM

Please do tell!!!

Jul 01, 2017 3:59 AM

It called if relief it for muscle pain and inflammation. Cant say it will work for others but does for me. Still have pain but its not as bad prescription meds did nothing for me but make me sick . works so good i decided there product is worth selling . hlps the body repair its self just takes time. Www.moorehavenherbs.mynsp.com . is were u can get it there's even a free assement u can take which may hlp

Jul 01, 2017 8:02 AM

Dont stop taking meds with out talking with doctor first though. For me was easier i havent been on any for over a year cause they dont work on me at all

Jul 01, 2017 8:27 AM

What kind of pain medications are you on

Jul 01, 2017 8:29 AM

I was on gabapentin at on point opioids at another . ive been on so many but my bidy has very bad reactions to perscropition meds tht no one could do anything for me after so long. And all the tests tht needed to be done i cant afford so jyst took matters in my own hands.

Jul 01, 2017 8:30 AM

N the one i could take did nothing to hlp me

Jul 15, 2017 10:13 PM

Update the pills are still working n no side effects. I have average of 80% less pain n more movement. Will stay on thm grom now on.

Jul 18, 2017 9:53 AM

I am so happy to hear your new medication is working for you. It is so hard to find one and now that you had dont give it up.

Thank you for sharing the information and your success story . I agree most of the time over the counter meds works better .

Best of luck in your recovery. Sending prayers your way. ((Gentle hugs))

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community