Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Sep 23, 2015 6:08 AM

I am new, glad I found this app. I have been having testing to figure out why I have had pain for over 6 months that is getting worse. Some days it hurts to lift my leg to walk from pain. So far results only show an allergy to hazelnut- not big I my diet so a non-issue. Back to the drawing board. Pain is abdominal. I also have pseudo-tumor cerebri or iih often called a false brain tumor or high cerebral fluid which causes chronic migrains. Glad I found a group that understands pain. I am not on pain meds, manage migraine with seizure medications.

Sep 23, 2015 8:08 AM

grandmaHG5, first I would like to welcome you to the group. I hope that you find the app and our community family helpful. We are all here for many different illnesses and/or diagnosis but we all share a common denominator.. Chronic Pain. This is a non judgement zone and we are all here for one another whether it's to lend support, give advice, share experiences, vent or just chat. We are a close group and I, for one, have found this community to be a Godsend for me. I have formed many wonderful bonds with some really amazing people. I hope that you find the same. I am sorry you are suffering pain and going through tests. I pray they find the answer quickly so that you can get relief from the pain you suffer. I wish you all the very best and again, welcome. I hope you settle in and stay with us. At any time we are a keystroke away. You are never alone and we understand. I hope you have a peaceful day and less pain. 🌻🙏🏻

Sep 23, 2015 8:11 AM

Hello grandmaHg5
welcome ,we all have pain issue here and we all understand the ups and downs that go with it so feel free to vent or ask questions

Sep 23, 2015 8:12 AM

Well said alwaysinpain

Sep 23, 2015 8:54 AM

Welcome to the neighborhood. My best to you while you go through what I feel is a very frustrating time for many. Hopefully, you will be one of the " lucky" ones and find a solution to controlling your pain quickly. Good luck and again, welcome.

Sep 23, 2015 10:14 PM

Welcome to our family of chronic pain. Hope your Dr's can dx what's going on and treat it where you aren't having to deal with it any more. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs

Sep 25, 2015 9:35 PM

GrandmaHg5, welcome to the community! I'm sorry to hear what you're going through. You're definitely in the right place for support, advice, venting, etc. We're all different yet all the same to, we understand. I hope your doctors can soon find the cause of your pain. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. 🙏🌼

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community