Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

New pain

May 08, 2016 7:42 PM

Hi
Sharp pulsing painin both arms from elbow down to fingers. I did some reflex stretches on them and it helped at first. But then came back stronger. So I've been resting them but it still feels stiff. What would u guys suggest i try next.

May 08, 2016 10:31 PM

Hi newfibro, I get shooting pain from elbows into hands from fibromyalgia. Lots of burning, tingling pains too.

May 09, 2016 7:10 AM

The pain I'm having is simalr to the pain I use to get in my legs and back before my increased meds. But this new pain areas is also to the touch and pressure sensitive. I'm just curious why the current med schedule isn't working on my upper body? Would a brace or something help?

May 10, 2016 4:11 AM

Has no one had this issue before. It's one thing to have issues with my legs and hips but now my hands and arms. Please any advice would.be great. And yes I've contacted my Dr I don't have an appointment for two more weeks.

May 10, 2016 5:16 AM

I don't have fibro but have damaged nerves in my neck, when I started getting shooting pains/tingling/pain in my wrist doc suggested using a support on and off for a week or so incase I had actually done something to harm or over work it. I don't think it really helped long term they've just upped my meds but it was worth a go, it made driving and typing much easier if it was bad.

May 10, 2016 9:55 AM

Newfibrogirl, Over the past 2weeks I was having severe forearm & hand pain. I revised to sleep in my carpal tunnel braces and it has helped. I have no idea why I was having swelling & pain, especially since I was not using my hands much during that time. If you have any arm splints, you might try and see if it would help. Hugs & prayers! 🙂💕🙏🌼

May 10, 2016 9:56 AM

revised = decided

Ugh, auto correct!

May 10, 2016 12:32 PM

Sometimes the pain in my arms is because of my shoulders.

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community