Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

New problems

Mar 21, 2015 6:52 PM

I am on my way to the ER, I have been having problems all day but my body has upped the anty. My equilibrium is off my vision is woke and my left shoulder all the way down to fingers is hurting, aching hand is cold, tingling fingers are numb and cold, rt hand is hurting and numb feeling fingers are tingling and numb ,both feet are burning under toes on the bottom of feet deep aching spot in middle of feet. My head is starting to hurt now. I think my whole body has decided to go on the fritz tonight. Lol . I'm falling apart.

Mar 21, 2015 8:24 PM

It may be a nerve like mine Weezie. Praying for you! 🙏🌼

Mar 21, 2015 9:38 PM

Weezie, I hope they are able to sort things out for you in the ER and make you comfortable and give you some answers. I'll be praying for you as well. 🌻🙏

Mar 21, 2015 10:39 PM

Thanks Flappsy and Alwayz I appreciate y'all so much. Well they kicked Me out of the ER . I saw a PA and he wanted to put me in the hospital, but the Dr on call refused to admit me because I am already on so much pain meds. I told the PA that's not why I came to the ER it was because of all the new things happening because I was scared. He told me that he believed that I was having a Fibro flare and to go home go to bed,and rest to be sure and keep taking my medications and call my Dr.s Monday. Maybe they would do something then. He apologized over and over that he couldn't admit me. So I'm home and in bed hopefully I'll have a good night. Hope Everyone Has A Good Pain free night as possible. God Bless y'all good night.

Mar 22, 2015 11:55 AM

Weezie, I'm sooooo sorry you had to deal with that!! I am So sick and tired of trying to get help and getting excuses instead.... I'm really starting to detest all of these doctors. I keep telling myself that it's not their fault and they are all bound by the red tape that the Government so efficiently does.. My pain doctor retired because he said he became a doctor to help people and when he'd try, he'd be faced with so "medical student" just starting out, on the other end of the line telling him he can't!!! The whole thing is utterly rediculous!!! I hope you slept well and are having a peaceful day of mind, body and soul.

Mar 22, 2015 8:25 PM

I'm sorry about your hard times I've been there b4 i wish I could help you I'll be praying for you hope you get better soon

Mar 22, 2015 10:03 PM

Alwayz thanks, when I got up this morning I had a fairly good day until about 30 min ago my rt shoulder down arm to elbow started to suddenly start throbbing down forearm hand and fingers is numb and tingling. My feet are burning on bottoms pretty bad . I'm having a really hard time raising the arm just a few inches up and there is excruciating pain. This is new.Tardis2238 Thank you I can use all of the prayers y'all can send my way.

Mar 23, 2015 4:16 AM

I'm sorry weezy12 I'm praying for you get some rest and call Dr in a few hours hopefully he help you

Mar 23, 2015 10:55 AM

Weezie, I'm glad your day started off well but so sorry it didn't remain that way. I understand how it is when something new comes up... It's like, what the hell is this now?!?! (Like you need just one more thing to deal with!!). I hope that when you speak to the doctor today, that he/she can help you. Sending prayers your way as always. 💕🌻🙏🌺

Mar 23, 2015 11:38 AM

Thanks eddieraye 55,and Alwayz, I called my Neuro this morning and they are going to work me in to see him @3:00 pm. I don't understand what's going on with me. What ever it is I have to get a handle on it. My Daughter is due May 13th, and I have to be healthy too help her with everything. They are living with us until he can get a full time job. He's been working for Express Services a temp agency, it seems like every job he gets when his 90 days are up they let him go. I told him that he needs to quit messing with them and get out and beat the pavement and find something
full time.

Mar 23, 2015 12:38 PM

Weezie, I agree with you... I know from the UPS driver I was friends with that any workers sent from a temp agency are called "90 day wonders". They let them go so that they don't have to give them the raise and benefits that most full time employees are supposed to get after 3 months. I hope he does hit the pavement and get a good job and provide for his family. I know you will be just fine and be able to be there to help your daughter and new Grandbaby. What a wonderful blessing... I hope labor and delivery go smoothly and that you enjoy this blessed event to the fullest. 💕🌻🙏🌺

Mar 23, 2015 1:59 PM

Weezie, I'm praying for you too. Praying the neurologist can do something to relieve the symptoms until they figure out the cause. 🙏🌼

Mar 23, 2015 2:46 PM

Thanks Alwayz and Flappsy I hope he does also.

Mar 23, 2015 6:37 PM

I'm back home from the Dr. , he has ordered MRI of my cervical spine to see if the Syrinx has gotten larger and pressing on the nerves. In a way I hope it has so that they will do something about it. Is that horrible of me. I'm just so tired of the pain and being so tired does that sketch sense? I can't seem to be thinking very clearly lately, he wrote the diagnosis as Syringomyelia Syringobubol
I just hope if it has gotten worse he sends me to have a shunt put in, that way it will 1 drain the off the fluid 2 the pain will stop.

Mar 23, 2015 7:16 PM

Weezie, that's not bad to wish that. I'm hoping whatever is causing mine, it's something they can fix, instead of telling me, "We know what it is but we can't do anything so you'll just have to live with it." Praying for relief for you! 🙏🌼

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community