Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

New to app.

Jul 09, 2015 2:11 AM

I have been denied SSDI 3 times. So now I have to start it is all so aggravate. I'm just so depressed all it.

Jul 09, 2015 5:02 AM

Kimmy12, I am so sorry you're having such difficulty getting your disability. I've read so many posts of folks who have had to hire lawyers, go through appeals, see a judge, etc. It really IS unfair to the folks who have worked and been taxed and paid into the system. I don't know how these people think that folks are supposed to survive!! I'm sure there are plenty of folks here who can give you advice on things to do that you may or may not have missed. I pray you get the assistance you need. I wish you the best of luck. Try not to let it get you depressed because then you will feel worse... Hang in there! 😊💕

Jul 09, 2015 6:32 AM

Welcome Kimmy12. It's stressful being denied for sure. I'm on my third attempt, but this time I hired a big law firm who is well known for winning SSD/I for clients. They wanted me to do a teleconference by live video. But my lawyer said no, the judge needs to address me face to face.

I will be praying for you and everyone else that approvals will come soon! 🙏🌼

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community