Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

new to forum

Jul 18, 2016 11:27 AM

I am 32 yrs old. Have had migraines starting from the time I was 8 years old up till now. Last year had gallbladder removed and migraines diminished a little bit. I do have a fairly stressfull job but I also have a family that understands and helps with stress free days (sometimes) I'm a mama and a wife...and a country girl (not boots and plaid playing country but I grew up on the same farm my daddy grew up on.) Migraines run my family (and so do other pains and health issues but migraines are the main ones I worry about.) Mom says my migraines are worse than daddy's, sisters, and brothers combine due to how often and how intense mine get. I'm looking for any and all relief tricks y'all have found (other than dark, cold and silence.) Thank you in advance.

Jul 18, 2016 1:08 PM

Hello sweetie and welcome to the community🌷

🐪 there are lots of people here that can give you some good advice ...or just be a shoulder to lean on ...or a place to post something happy if your day is good. 🐫

I hope you find the daily pain diary a good tool to use and then show your doctor how things really are in black and white 📃

anyway welcome to the community hunni 🌸

Jul 18, 2016 1:31 PM

Thank you lulabel I really appreciate any advice from anyone. And the support will be awesome!!

Jul 18, 2016 2:22 PM

🤗There are lots of threads 🐪to read up on ways to cope with pain🤔 thru to what to ask at ur appointments 🌷

Its a brilliant way to meet peeps 🐪whom actually really do understand how u r feeling 🐴cos we're all living it too! 🌸

And theres one girl🐴 who posts random🎸 music links 🎧to youtube
To really take ur mind off things🐫

(I hear shes very friendly tho...🐧 so just go with it lmao!)🦄

Gentle hugs 🐴🌷🌷🌷

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community