Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

New to the Community.

Jun 18, 2015 4:55 AM

Trying to figure out what's going on with me!!! I'm always achy or have pain and muscle spasms. I'm thinking I have Fibromyalgia! I hope this app helps me! :'(

Jun 18, 2015 7:37 AM

Welcome to the group. The app is a great tool to journal. Make use of the notes and add a food journal. I have found trends in diet that absolutely add to my pain. Look around the forum there are lots of us with fibro. Everyone here is very compassionate and like the family you wish you had. We are all in the same boat. While real family is great they cannot understand what we are dealing with on a daily basis. Also we all learned alot from the video ' but you don't look sick, the spoon theory' talk given during a Lupus conference. Great visual for explaining to friends, family, ect about how you are limited by chronic pain/ illness.

Jun 18, 2015 10:30 AM

Welcome swtpea31! I couldn't say it better than LMB already has. I just listed two websites on another post for another group of new members. They're full of information on fibromyalgia.

You could also have other issues. I've recently been diagnosed with Sjogrens and hypothyroidism. Many issues share common symptoms. Read the posts, take notes, and go to your doctor armed with knowledge. Good luck and Good bless! We are all here for each other.🙏🌼

Jun 18, 2015 10:31 AM

The post is "new here" by new. 🙏🌼

Jun 18, 2015 10:59 AM

Welcome. New to post

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community