Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

New to the community

Jun 27, 2015 10:29 AM

Hi everyone! I just signed up here. I have had fibromyalgia for 13 years. Diagnosed for about 7. I have extremely bad pain and exhaustion, as you all do. I deal with the guilt of feeling useless alot and not being a good enough mother and wife. I have tried many different things and been to many doctors. I'm glad to have found this community. I have a very supportive family, but it's great to talk to people who really understand.

Jun 27, 2015 5:57 PM

Welcome.....like you, I've found this community to be full of resources an sympathy when required.

Jun 27, 2015 7:44 PM

Thanks Octobot! :)

Jun 27, 2015 11:10 PM

welcome to our Community Family RachelK. You are in the right place, I can tell you that from experience. There are many, many wonderful people here who are always willing to listen, make suggestions or try to direct you if you get stuck and don't know what to do. It has been a Godsend to be a part of this wonderful community.. It is a judgement free zone and you can vent, complain, scream, cry, laugh, etc... And, you are right, even though (thankfully) your have a supportive family it always helps to speak to others who truly understand what you are going through because we are too. Once again, welcome to the group and I hope that you find the help and understanding that you need here.

Jun 29, 2015 11:27 AM

Thanks! I will probably end up doing all of those things at some point! Lol.

Jun 29, 2015 1:44 PM

Welcome :) I haven't been here long either, but have had some great advice already. And as you say, it's nice to talk to people who actually understand what you're going through. I have a very supportive partner, but how on earth are you meant to explain this condition?!?
Hope you find it helpful here :)

Jun 29, 2015 9:05 PM

Welcome RachelK! I hope you find everyone as compassionate and full of advice and ideas as I have. I love this group of people! Now if the rest of the world would just take lessons on compassion... Lol. 🙏🌼

Jun 29, 2015 9:43 PM

Welcome Rachel to our family community of chronic pain. As Alwayz, Flappsy, and Profiler just about said it all. This is a great place to come to and someone is always there to help anyway they can. Welcome again.

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community