Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

New to this

Nov 06, 2014 7:33 PM

I am really checking this out to see if it is anything I would like. I have fibromyalgia and SLE lupus I work as a General Manager of a restaurant at about 60hours a week I spend my 2 days off recovering the best I can to be able to work the next 60 really feeling like this Maybe killing me slowly I cry myself to sleep almost every night due to the pain I am in!

Nov 06, 2014 11:57 PM

Hang in there. Their are a lot of fibro sufferers out here. Youn can gain some control and relief

Nov 14, 2014 8:10 AM

Lots of sleep
Hot shower or baths
Heat or ice
A good matress ( possibly a memory foam)
Good pillow
Good posture
Exercise and stretching

Nov 14, 2014 8:15 AM

Drnk lots of water too.
Check your diet as well

Coffee, pop, take out foods
Alcohol, inflammatory foods

Just some ideas.....

Nov 14, 2014 8:50 AM

Hang in there is right. Hopefully some days are better than others. I cry some nights all night long too because that's when my pain is at its worst...but I know in the day time the pain subsides some. I try to be as optimistic as possible as I dont want to allow my family to see me as a complainer. That is why I love this site to come to. I need to vent and tell someone about my long nights in tears .
We are all here for each other. So by all means speak your pain to us. We will always listen.
BTW...good advice jenny 30

Nov 14, 2014 12:50 PM

Hey Kindra! I am new too. But from what I have seen everyone is amazing with support, recommendations and advice. I love the way I can put my pain in concrete terms and know the next time I see my doctor (and on medical, who knows when that will be) I will have a comprehensive log that I can show them. This place rocks!

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community