Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Jun 21, 2016 6:47 PM

Hi, new here. I'm hoping to be able to start tracking my pain and this app seems much better than a journal.

Jun 21, 2016 10:29 PM

Same here, new to app, only been diagnosed with fibro for 7 months, and am hoping this will make tracking issues and/progress easier.

Jun 22, 2016 8:53 AM

Welcome to both of you, SheDoesntSleep & ItsBattleFatigue! This is a great community where you'll find support, advice, suggestions, ears to listen, shoulders to cry on, and you'll never have to feel alone, like no one else understands. We are a diverse group of people from all over, ages from teens to 60's+, with all kinds of chronic pain, fibro being very common here. But even those with rare or unusual issues are understood. All of us suffer chronic pain in many forms. No one is judged here as being weak, or not trying hard enough. We have good and bad days. And we all need to vent or cry now & then. Take some time to fill out your profile, and/or introduce yourself to the community. You can search for a specific topic with the looking glass, and it's very useful for seeing older conversations, finding suggestions, and get to know others.

I'm 54, dx with fibro in 2012 & hypothyroidism & sjogrens in 2015, but I have many more chronic pain conditions, especially in my spine since 1991. I've been on this site several years now, made many new friends, and have learned alternative methods to help manage various issues. I wish you the best as you make your way through finding your best coping methods, with hugs & prayers! 🙂💕🙏🌼

Jun 22, 2016 10:02 AM

Lemon balm tea can help me if I drink 3 glasses a day. But I don't know how much it would cost to buy the herb- I grow it.
Also you should see if you sleep better during the day or at night. Your body clock may be out of whack.

Jun 22, 2016 2:53 PM

Hi there I am also new to this app really hoping this site helps in different ways

Jun 22, 2016 2:54 PM

Same here new to all of this hope it helps

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community