Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Newbie!

Oct 23, 2016 6:54 AM

Good morning, I'm new to the site and I have been suffering with fibromyalgia and many more chronic illnesses for years and I am now fighting the state for my disability benefits and trying like the dickens to get some real insurance since I'm not working and don't have the money to buy any of this stupid "Obama care" ugh! I'm 44 years old and I've been married to a wonderful man for over 20 years now. We have 2 daughters and a grandson by my oldest daughter. Stress causes my conditions to flare sometimes very severely causing me to be in bed for several days. So we try very hard to keep the drama down at the house unfortunately my oldest daughter is a drama queen and her husband is the biggest drama KING ever! Because he has done some very serious things to us as a family, he even hit me in front of my daughter and they both walked away while telling me that I would never see my grandson again. So this has been the theme of my life since my grandson was born in June of 2015.
I have to make the difficult decision on the 10th of this month to have my sweet dog Bella euthanized, it was very sudden and it has been very hard. I think about her everyday, she was my shadow for 4 wonderful years. So that is kinda my life right now outside of the daily freaking pain. But we all know about that ugh ugh ugh! Thanks for listening to me dump!!! πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

Oct 23, 2016 7:23 AM

Welcome to the family Jules ⚘⚘⚘ sorry bout ur bella πŸ€—
Its so sad when our furry babies pass on 😚...perhaps u could post a picture of her for us 😏 if ur ready angel πŸ€— anyway welcome to the madness... πŸ˜‰ i hope u can findπŸ˜™ much comfort from πŸ€—like minded people 🌹

Oct 23, 2016 9:10 AM

This is my sweet Bella, she was adorable but was very camera shy lol!

Oct 23, 2016 9:10 AM

Welcome to the group Julie. Am so sorry life has thrown so much at you. :( Hoping for a drama free way to get your grandson back in your lives. (((hugs)))

Oct 23, 2016 3:10 PM

Welcome to the chaos and madness of our kingdom Julie. I am sorry that things have been so hard. It's so devistating when our precious fur babies cross the rainbow bridge. It's one of the hardest decisions we have to make in life. Such an adorable pup Bella was. I have no doubt you miss her. Just know there are many wonderful people here who are here to help. I hope you find the support and comfort you seek. πŸ’•πŸ˜Š

Jan 09, 2017 9:44 AM

I have a 19 year old cat, Blitzy. He will not be with us long. He is a far cry from the blitz of black he used to be as he played. He gets a little frisky some times protecting his yard and sniffing up the two female cats who are his harem. Otherwise he walks on decrepit spindly legs like an very old gentleman. Doesn't eat or drink too much. Sleeps where ever he finds cuddles and heat

Jan 09, 2017 9:57 AM

Picture pending

Jan 09, 2017 9:58 AM

Yay! Love pictures! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Jan 13, 2017 4:18 PM

Gave my hedgehog Mr. Prickles a bath yesterday. He wasn't happy about it.. LOL!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Jan 13, 2017 4:36 PM

Not sure how I missed your thread JulieK, but welcome to our family community! I'm sorry about Bella. We had to put our Max down in 2014 due to terminal cancer in his liver. It hurts, I know. We found a new baby, Bear in Oct 2015, and he's so different but healed my heart to love again. .. Something I didn't think could happen. Sending you hugs love & prayers as you walk though the disability jungle. I'm still waiting for a decision, after losing my ability to work in 2010. πŸ™‚πŸ’•πŸ™πŸŒΈ

Jan 13, 2017 4:45 PM

He's so cute Flappsy!! I love when they just roll over like that and lay in your lap. My bullmastiff wants to do that too!! (And she's 140 pounds!!πŸ˜‰).

Jan 14, 2017 1:08 AM

I've had Gracie since I was seven my sisters dog mocha had to be put down one day after we found out she had brain cancer. πŸ˜” Gracie has always been there for me tho I love her to death I don't know what I would do without her. I'm sorry about Bella

Jan 18, 2017 9:13 AM

Such sweet sad stories... Always a great thing to have wonderful memories to fall back on. I can't thank you all so much for sharing your furbaby stories with me. I know how hard it can be dealing with the loss. You guys are amazing... Even on a day like today when I am feeling my worst like today... You all always know how to put a smile on my face!!! Thank you all so much! This is one of my favorite pictures of Bella she didn't like cameras and would hide most of the time.... But I lucked out this time! Soft hugs friends!

Jan 19, 2017 12:59 PM

JulieK what a great shot. My dog hates the camera as well. I follow her and she'll just turn her head the other way. When I follow, she turns the other. Then she'll give me a look like, really?!?' And walk away..LOL!! They are all characters in their own right.πŸ€—πŸ’•

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community