Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Jun 10, 2017 6:36 AM

29 f, have ptsd bpd and a load of pain, partner unsupportive throughout weightloss, quitting smoking, dealing with pain, any mention of pain is deemed annoying. Undiagnosed pain, except after 9 months drs done xray on back and ankle and turns out for 9months had fractured ankle. Back shown nothing, been around 4 years in pain which is also in neck shoulders under ribcage, whole back, right side of pubic region legs and left ankle. Was thought had endometriosis, but has been ruled out as had keyhole surgery and they fitted a coil to stop the bleeding, well was supposed to have, get pain in right side of pubic region where ovaries are located. Since I am still obese after loosing 2st 11lbs weight gets blamed upon as does my mental health

Jun 10, 2017 6:45 AM

Hi RR87. Welcome to our community! We all have different diagnoses but all have chronic pain. So we can relate. I'm sorry for your pain. I hope you get dx soon.

Jun 10, 2017 11:01 AM

Thanks for the warm welcome animallover2 :) I came here so I and others can relate . Also to vent and get and give support , I believe this is the right place. Im sorry also of any pain you and others suffer with daily

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community