Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Jun 17, 2017 9:24 PM

Hi everyone. Just wanted to say hi and tell you who I am and what pain issues I have. I guess I'll go by zooranger and I've enjoyed living with RSD/CRPS for about 30 years now. Started in left leg/foot and now has spread over 1/2 my body. Since I am a newbie I'll see how things go here for a while. Also one question, is this a helpful app and a supportive group.
Thank you
Be Happy

Jun 18, 2017 12:40 AM

Hello :) welcome. I am so glad you have joined! I am so sorry what you are going through must have drastically changed your life style. I am so sorry for the pain you are in as I know it is not easy to deal with. I hope and pray that you find some relief soon and that you find hope and encouragement through this group. Again I am sorry. I am sure I can seakor most, yes this group is soooo helpful and encouraging. You will find a whole bunch of encouragement as well as maybe some advise/ answers depending on the question. Many of us are not doctors so we can not give complete accurate advise but we can all share similar experiences and suggestions that in the long run are very helpful. I can't speak for everyone but at least for myself and a few others if you feel like you need to talk one on one to someone message then and they would be more than happy to help. I'm sorry this is a lot, but I really wish you the best and again welcome.

Jun 18, 2017 8:46 AM

Welcome to a great and supportive group. I know there is always someone here for me. It's a group of compassionate people who really understand. You've found a great place.

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community