Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

No Sleep

Aug 21, 2017 12:01 AM

Laying here in bed wide-eyed can't fall asleep took some pain medication hoping to relax more. Have to start work early today and go into a mess. They fired my boss last Tuesday so I'm in a very stressful situation, not looking forward to the next couple of weeks.

Aug 21, 2017 2:23 AM

Hey😀

I meditate before bed.... It doesn't take pain away but over time it helps you switch off and sleep better. You can download an app with meditations on.

Try meditate for like 1-3 weeks every night before bed. It can maybe help you stress less for the next day's worries! Just allowig yourself to relax so that you can function better the next day.

Nontheless, I know it is so horrible and hope you can sort out the mess at work!

Good luck!

❤️❤️❤️

Aug 21, 2017 8:20 AM

Sorry to hear your struggling to sleep, I have awful insomnia so I know how hard it can be if your able to try having a bath just before bed with some magnisium flakes in it. I'm not able to do this anymore as my illness are too severe but it used to really help me 💕

Aug 21, 2017 2:32 PM

One thing I noticed that helps me to sleep is drinking Hot tea before bed time . It's relaxing to me . I hope that helps .

Sending prayers your way
I hope your day wasn't too bad .
🤗🤗🤗🤗

Aug 21, 2017 3:24 PM

I’m sorry you’re having trouble sleeping. Like the others I like a hot bath w Epsom salt and essential oil of lavender and sweet marjoram, hot toddy, gratitude meditation (or sometimes h plus hemi sync for pain) and melatonin right before bed. Also be sure to turn off phone, computer and TV at least an hour before bed to help your body get sleepy.

Aug 21, 2017 5:23 PM

Thanks everyone!

Aug 21, 2017 5:24 PM

@Newty I really hope you get better sleep tonight I know how frustrating it can be. Message me if you ever want a chat 💕

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community