Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Ouch

Feb 09, 2017 10:35 AM

Things have been a tad worse than normal for the last few days here. I twisted my lower back on tues afternoon and here we are thurs, I'm in much more pain than normal and walking like I've got a brush stuck up my ass 😬.

I hope this finds everyone well and as pain free as possible 😊😊

Feb 09, 2017 12:10 PM

Sometimes pulled out torn muscles can be more painful then any disease. I tore a muscle in my low back o and it took months to heal and move right again

Feb 09, 2017 12:58 PM

Oh no cinders that's not good, sounds like you've pulled a muscle or two! Hopefully it'll heal up soon for you.
Have you tried a bath with Epsom Salts or if you can't have a bath then get some magnesium spray and ask your partner to spray the whole area and if you can stand it ask them to massage it in, but if you can't stand the massage leave the magnesium spray to dry. Do you have a heat pad or electric blanket or even one of those heat plasters, they might help sooth the muscles and reduce your pain a bit.

Sending some major positive vibes and some warm healing hugs xx

Feb 10, 2017 4:36 PM

Feel better soon Cinders!! Try heat and slowly add gentle stretches when you can. Keep your back warm and don't lift anything heavy. (Oh, and to help things along, pull that pesky brush out of your ass😜). Hang in there, sending well wishes your way!!💕

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community