Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

pain

Jun 26, 2015 10:39 PM

Today has been one of the most worst days...every part of my body hurts. Don't know if it's because of all the rain coming or not having one of my meds but iam so miserable

Jun 27, 2015 12:46 AM

Shanna hang in there, I don't know how bad your pain is, but I hope you will get better. When I get days like that the only thing I can do is lay in bed and play candy crush lol. A bath used to help, but now it doesn't. I have been studying termeric and I'm learning that it's a great anti inflammatory. I also take bee pollen capsules and it's been helping me. I ran out of capsules a few days ago and I'm feeling it. I also recently found out that yams (the orange ones) are a good anti inflammatory as well. I also drink pom, it's usually in the fresh produce department and I have noticed that on days that I drink it I feel better. Pom is juice from pomegranate and I love pomegranates. I hope it helps you in anyway. I'll keep you in my prayers..:)

Jun 28, 2015 6:52 AM

Shanna, I'm sorry you're hurting all over. It's tough to get through days like that. When I get them I rest and do only necessary moving for daily needs. Rain, extreme heat, of cold makes me hurt like that. You take it easy. I'm praying you'll feel better soon. 🙏🌼

Jun 28, 2015 8:29 PM

Shanna, welcome to our community family. I am sorry you are hurting so very badly. I know the weather here in NY has been a nightmare and I have been dealing with some of the same situations.. I wish I could take a bath but cannot get down into the tub and if I could, I wouldn't be able to get back up again (calling the fire dept in that situation is not one I would prefer to deal with... LOL). Anyway, most changes in the weather effect my pain and unfortunately, in a negative way. I hope that you get some relief at least that will let you rest and get some strength back.. I'll be praying for you that you feel better soon.

Jun 30, 2015 10:53 AM

I'm so much pain and have a doctor appointment and can't even stand long enough to get ready they keep telling to try figure out what is tiger the flare up but sometime it just hits me 😭😭😭

Jun 30, 2015 12:04 PM

Hi I have fibro and lupus and blah, blah, blah... Sometimes I get tired of it all. Lol. I can't figure out my triggers. I know stress is a big one... I think they just come to visit every now and then. I am going through one now due to undue stress that I put on myself!!! That may just be part of it too. The weather is crazy here in good old New England and rainy weather does not help. I heard on the radio today that the airport right near my house had a record broken for the most rain in June!!! Ok, let's hear it for a really nice, sunny, warm weather for July!

It's weird... I am starting to be able to tell the difference between a fibro and a lupus flare. I'm getting darn good at this!! 😎

Jun 30, 2015 12:08 PM

I love your humor JustBcuzz! 🙏🌼

Jun 30, 2015 7:53 PM

I just had blood work done about a month ago for lupus and they told me I had it weather did change from really hot to cloudy and it rain I can't tell the different between the two I was just told two years ago I have fibromyalgia it has got a little better I have nothing for pain other then muscle relax it doesn't sim to help much

Jun 30, 2015 8:58 PM

Shanna, I hope you are feeling better today. It's between a rough few days for many of us I think.

Ap7, I've heard red wine has some health properties, but didn't know about the pom juice. Thanks for the tip.

Dee6569, I'm sorry you are not feeling well. I had fibro in 08-09, but wasn't diagnosed until 2012. It's taken me several years to identify triggers that cause my fibro flared. I have many med allergies so I use a muscle relaxer, voltaren gel, Tylenol Arthritis, and Tramadol for severe pain. I rest as much as I can, using heat and ice packs and shower messages. Try different things, and research the fibromyalgia network Web page for info.

Prayers & ((hugs)) for all of you! 🙏🌼

Jul 01, 2015 9:36 AM

Thank u flappyslady81 I'm still hurting tdy not as bad of yesterday this just sucks hurting all the time

Jul 01, 2015 9:56 AM

JustBCuzz, you have a great sense of humor and a great attitude. I wish I could hold onto more of mine. Weather in NY isn't better either. Flaring and feeling rotten. Hope everyone had a better day.. I'm gonna go put myself out to pasture!!! LOL!!!

Jul 01, 2015 11:00 PM

Hugs and prayers for you AlwayZ. Remember, after the rain comes the rainbow...🌈 if you find the plot of golf throw some my way 😉. Goodnight 🙏🌼

Jul 01, 2015 11:01 PM

Plot of golf = pot of gold... Darn this autocorrect!

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community