Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Pain!

Oct 03, 2015 1:07 AM

I'm in such ridiculous pain tonight! My upper back and shoulders, my lower back with sciatic issues, my feet feel like they're breaking into pieces, I've had a throbbing headache for 3 days now. Just feeling shattered. I've already taken my meds, but the pain is keeping me from falling asleep. Aarrgghhh!

I think I'll take a half of a trazadone to see if that gets me to sleep. This just sucks. 😖😢

Oct 03, 2015 2:47 AM

Me too! Ugh. Want to scream

Oct 03, 2015 6:17 AM

Me three, it keeps going from 80 down to 38 and the cold is just wrapping itself around my body. Hope you can find some relief

Oct 03, 2015 9:05 AM

Yes, I also feel your pain's, I had a back procedure last month and it messed my back up more and the doctors don't want to listen to me till my appointment on the 16th! To top it off the aunt I take care of had her procedure and it went well and the hospital staff was kind but problem started when we got home with her and that is she fell coming up the last step in the house! So I had taken me 20 mins to try picking her up off the floor and out of the doorway before the ambulance even got there, by then I had already had her picked up off the floor and on the couch, my main worry then was was her site bleeding and did she break anything! Thank God when she went down it was slow and she knew her leg was giving out so she prepared herself and onto her walker as long as she could. I over did it by picking her up but I couldn't leave her lying on the floor while it took the ambulance forever to get here when they are actually only 5 mins away.

Oct 03, 2015 9:54 AM

I'm achier than usual this morning. Although I slept fairly better than earlier this week, I kept having to change positions. This morning I have what Ferrell's like a tight squeezing band from the top of my shoulders into the back of my neck, from ear to ear. Whether a tension headache or from the dog nearly pulling me down yesterday on his leash, I'm not sure. But I definitely have a head cold from the flu shot. My hip bursae & SI joints are bad this morning too. I do believe this weather funk is partly to blame. I hope you all will get to feeling better and rest better tonight! And Moparmom, I'm sorry you hurt yourself trying to help your aunt. Saying a prayer for all of you. 🙏🌼

Oct 03, 2015 10:55 AM

Crankypants, I can sure understand your plight. I have been in both a Fibro and RSD flare. That in conjunction with the weather has me dealing with a 3 day migraine and no sleep. It is exhausting. I hope and pray that you all get some relief and much needed rest.🙏🏻🌻

Oct 03, 2015 11:02 AM

I thought it was just me today, but apparently it's not. Was having an awesome morning walking around target but I believe I overdid it. Sent my endo into big time super beast mode. Tried Tylenol but that was laughable so now I'm in bed. The 30th needs to hurry it's butt up already!!!!

Oct 03, 2015 11:11 AM

After reading so many comments about pain increases and suffering the same fate. I'm beginning to wonder if the cooler weather may play a role in this? I've noticed that my back, hips, knees and feet are hurting worse as the temperatures have dropped.

Oct 03, 2015 11:54 AM

Amanda, I am saddened that you overdid things today and that you're in such pain. I can understand how easy it was to do because having your mood elevated by your birthday you thought the day will go perfectly. I hope your meds give you some relief and you can get some much needed rest. 🌻🙏🏻

Oct 03, 2015 12:16 PM

Alwayz, I should have just done what mom suggested and used the electric scooter. I need to remind myself not to be so foolish sometimes cause I know I'll end up regretting it later on.

Oct 03, 2015 3:27 PM

Chiming in on pain day😖 My shoulder keeps shifting in and out of place with new strange clicking noises, pain shoots into my hand and thumb and it feels like hot layers of skin are (like someone else here said) crawling under my skin. I can't lay on my right side at all. This is exhausting. I guess its neuropathy, the tingling feet. It makes me unbalanced even in tennis shoes, what a mess! I'm sorry you overdid it Amanda, I hope you get more relief on your birthday.

Oct 03, 2015 3:32 PM

Anonymous it's really hot here--my rheumatologist said he's seeing a lot of lupus flares because of it. But cold weather aggravates arthritis too, where are we supposed to go?!

Oct 03, 2015 6:01 PM

Well, I never did take an extra half pill. Slept okay (2-1/2 hours), but my 3-year old granddaughter woke up twice during the night (her bedroom is next to mine, and even though her mom comes down take care of her, it still wakes me up). Then at 6:30 this morning, granddaughter came barging into my room and kept telling me to wake up! Can't sleep through that, lol! I'm still headachy and my back is hurting, but not as bad as last night. My daughter has tomorrow off from work, so I will hopefully get some sleep then.

Oct 03, 2015 6:15 PM

Amanda I'm so sorry you overdid it, but we atop are guilty of that. Target, Walmart & Kroger stores are you big for me to walk anymore. When I started having SOB, in July 2014, I started riding carts in big stores. I've tried to walk and paid for it later. Get some rest and relax in a bubble bath (if you can get in/out). I use to do Calgon baths but I can no longer get out without help, so it's a shower for me... I made sure my shower head is a good one.

Wishing everyone a relaxing peaceful night! 🙏🌼

Oct 03, 2015 6:21 PM

I'm in Indiana and we've had a huge weather shift too. Feeling it everywhere! I even took a nap today, which never happens. I feel bad for everyone on here 😢

Oct 03, 2015 9:17 PM

Marsemouse, I am sorry that you are having trouble with your shoulder. I have to tell you that what you're describing sounds to me like an impingement in the joint. The joint gets hug up and stuck and then when it releases, the clicking is bone against bone which sends those horrible shooting pains down your arm. I hope that you get some rest tonight and that when you awake tomorrow you have a peaceful and light pain Sunday. All the best... You'll be in my prayers

Oct 17, 2015 9:44 PM

I feel pain everyday my insurance won't pay for pain management so I go through my neurologist but the meds don't work

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community