Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Pain

Nov 21, 2015 9:19 AM

It hurt my ankles while walk

Nov 21, 2015 3:20 PM

Hey Dustin how are you now?/don't be afraid to speak here. Anything you need to say we are here to listen. I'm sorry your ankle is in pain. What have you done for it?

Nov 21, 2015 3:22 PM

I stretch my ankle and his pain medication

Nov 21, 2015 3:36 PM

Dustin, hi. What's wrong with your ankle? We will listen and never judge. We all have different diagnoses but we all have 1 thing in common, chronic pain. Are you new here?

Nov 21, 2015 4:05 PM

I was used to running and I Hurt it. I think it's a bone spur Did not go to the doctor get it check it did not go that painful yet

Nov 21, 2015 4:08 PM

Some days it feels good and some days it hurts more my ankle

Nov 21, 2015 4:09 PM

I don't think it's chronic pain my ankle

Nov 21, 2015 4:21 PM

I would get it checked. There is no need to be in pain if you don't have to be. I have a bone spur on my left thumb and I'm left handed so I can understand your pain. Any one of us would tell you to have it x-rayed and see what's going on in there. I'm sorry you are hurting.

Nov 22, 2015 9:45 AM

Your welcome 😊

Nov 23, 2015 8:44 PM

Welcome Dustin! Have you tried icing it or using heat? Have you tried pain ointments you can get at any pharmacy over the counter, and massages it in? What about an ankle support wrap too? Maybe some of these will lessen your pain. Try resting and staying of it as much as possible, and if it worsens go to an urgent care. You're in my prayers. 🙏🌼

Nov 23, 2015 9:52 PM

Hi Dustin, I have RSD (reflux sympathetic dystrophy) in my right ankle since it was in an accident 7/31/2014. I hope your ankle pain is temporary. Where exactly is the pain in your ankle?

Nov 23, 2015 10:19 PM

Welcome Dustin, I agree you definitely need to go and get that looked at and get an X ray. There might not be anything major or there may be something big that needs attention right then. You don't want to take the chance on ignoring it and possibly causing more damage in the long run. ( sorry for the pun) wasn't intentionally lol. I'm sorry you are in pain but please go and get it checked out.

Nov 23, 2015 10:27 PM

Dustin welcome to our family of chronic pain. I agree with what everyone else has told uou. It's better to er on the side of caution and visit the ER. Will keep you in my n prayers.

Dec 05, 2015 6:27 AM

It hurts on the back of my ankle

Dec 05, 2015 9:40 AM

Dustin have you gone to see a Dr about your ankel yet? Try and use heat packs, OTC creams or roll on's. To make a heat pack you can use a sock put some rice about halfway then tie a knot in it. Put in the microwave for about 1-2 min then use on your ankel . Hope you feel better will be praying for you and sending you hugs.

Dec 05, 2015 3:10 PM

No I did not go to the doctor and yes I use OTC The reason I didn't go to the doctor yet because it's not that painful but it bothers me sometimes not all the time but thank you for the advice And no I did not use the ice pack or heat pack but I tried like beinggay I use Biofreeze

Dec 05, 2015 3:11 PM

I tried stretching it with the ball I tried taking a hot bath for my ankle up her ankle I tried massaging it for hours

Dec 05, 2015 3:12 PM

And the over-the-counter cream they help and then the pain comes back in

Dec 05, 2015 3:20 PM

Did you see my earlier post

Dec 05, 2015 5:49 PM

What's up?

Dec 05, 2015 5:50 PM

Elizabeth

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community