Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Pain

Nov 29, 2015 8:19 PM

I'm here laying next to my amazing boyfriend and have done such for the entire day. It was our lazy day because yesterday was very hectic. But all of the sudden I started getting my nerve pains and joint pains. Now I'm sitting up in pain and my boyfriend is fast asleep. I'm starting to get so agravated that these pains disrupt everything.

Nov 29, 2015 8:29 PM

I understand it's hard to deal with. However I jsut try and relax. Enjoy being in the company of someone who loves you. Even though he is a sleeping best right now. Get u a drink or a snack. Or even just try laying down again . take your meds if its time for them and just rest. I wish I could say more .
Your post has me thinking bout .y boyfriend. Who is hours away from me. We talk by phone and web most times when I have my bad pain episodes I'll call or facetime him and he is great at discration . sorry..lol but back to you. Just rest honey its gonna pass.

Nov 29, 2015 9:40 PM

Tmiller, I'm sorry your pain has disrupted your attempt to sleep. Do you have any meds to take? Try going to a different room and read a little too relax, then try going back to bed. (((Hugs))) & prayers your pain will go away so you can sleep! 🙏🌼

Nov 29, 2015 9:42 PM

The only meds I have are Metaxalone and Hydrocodone. I have avoided taking Metaxalone because it has caused me to break out in hives.

Nov 29, 2015 9:53 PM

Ask your doc for something to help the neuropathy pain, like gabapentin or lyrica. I just started gabapentin and its helping my tingling sensations. 🙏🌼

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community