Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Pain

Nov 09, 2016 1:07 PM

I'm struggling with chronic daily migraines, Fibromyalgia, anxiety and depression. Today is one of those days where everything hurts. I've learned I am not my pain. I am a Warrior. I fight these illnesses everyday with a mindset that the next day will be better. I pray a lot for peace in the mist of the struggles and suffering. Yes, I get it sometimes in the smallest of things like my teenage daughter coming in from school and actually speaking to me using more than one word. Sometimes it's the small things just to be grateful for. Thanks to all of you for listening. Peace and blessings 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

Nov 09, 2016 3:43 PM

My three girls were also my strength through the pain and migraines. The teenage years were the hardest. You are a pain warrior is also how I deal as well as praying. Hope tomarrow brings you a better day.

Nov 09, 2016 7:34 PM

I find sitting outside just listening to the birds, or watching the dogs play gives me joy and short reprieve from focusing on the pain. I have migraines but also cervicogenic headaches from spinal problems. I understand how debilitating they are. Enjoy everything no matter how big or small. Hugs love and prayers for less migraines! 🙂💕🙏🌸

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community