Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Pain...

Nov 26, 2016 7:02 PM

Fml this pain won't stop all my cracks my crevices and my brain, pressure so vast you'd think it's in a vice.... All I can do is lay n wait!!! 0. 10 I'm 15. :(

Nov 26, 2016 7:28 PM

I'm sorry! I 2 feel the same way. My ankles hurt so bad it's hard to walk or stand. What I am doing now is a bath with Epsom salt because it did give me some relief before. Are u taking any meds for fibro? Sending gentle hugs your way 💜

Nov 26, 2016 7:28 PM

I'm sorry you are suffering... I hope you can get some semblence of relief soon 😕

Nov 26, 2016 7:54 PM

It is the worst to feel that nothing is working.
Hope that it doesn't last long. Here is some sunshine to brighten you up 🌄🌅☉🌝🌞🌅🌄

Nov 26, 2016 8:20 PM

MizzMonroe I'm sorry it's so bad. Try some meditation maybe or listen to some quiet music. Sing, distract yourself {{{Hugs}}}💕😊

Nov 26, 2016 9:20 PM

Oh no that's awful. My dear friend from across the pond I wish I had a magic wand to make you feel better 😢 💐
Can you take one of your muscle relaxers to help? 💊
Are you on any pain meds that even marginally help to take the edge off? 💊
Or a soak in a nice hot bath with a cup or two of Epsom Salts? 🛀
Or even roll up cigarette with some weed in it? 🚬
I don't know what else to suggest....but if you do find something that works send some my way please, my TN pain is also in the extreme scale atm and going to my cousins little boy's birthday party has only made it worse! 😢😵
I need to learn to not promise to go to these family things!!!

Take things easy for now and sending you {{{BIG GENTLE HEALING LOVING HUGS}}} 💞 XX

Nov 26, 2016 9:35 PM

Weed definitely helps me when my mends dont. Doesnt take the pain off completely but it calms it down enough. Has 2 be the gooda though. I've noticed the AZ (junk) gives me more pains so I go for the higher priced one. Hope u feel better soon!

Nov 27, 2016 1:50 AM

@mimiski ATM no I'm just on muscle relaxer and some thing for my ttummy to help with my IBS-D pains.. Right now bless them all I'm being seen basically for free until my benefits kick in... I'm way better as after sleeping I had to take extra muscle relaxer to fall asleep.. It's like today time was broken like every second was a hour I still can't believe it's only like 3 am here... I be up early as fuck cuz I had go down early I wasn't gonna make it...

Nov 27, 2016 1:51 AM

@JessicaAnne thank you that makes me smile hugz

Nov 27, 2016 1:56 AM

@Sezzy my Pondy I <3 u.. If I had a magic wand I turn whole planet into alchaholics... Haaaaa sorry live my EMINEM... Yea I ended up taking extra pills tonight to just drop me I sound like a damn horse, I'm holding still as ur gonna get inject inject lmao... I'm a sedated beast, I was... Honestly no trigger or warning this just hit me like a ton bricks.... I was down the first time wasn't even this bad... Got a questions for my people coming up lol..

Nov 27, 2016 1:58 AM

" WHAT YOU GOT THERE? ciggerette man.. CIGS WEED YOU MEAN! HAAAAAA ALWAYS ONE BEST LINES FROM A MOVIE LMAO....

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community