Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Pain

Nov 08, 2017 1:34 PM

This weather sucks, I'm hurting so bad I want to cry. All in my knee's, legs, shoulder, back.... Hope all is during well!!!😢😢😢😢😢😢

Nov 08, 2017 3:19 PM

I'm so sorry you're hurting so bad. Hopefully the weather will improve soon.

Nov 08, 2017 11:03 PM

Diamond5050, I can feel your pain. It's been really cold and rainy here it is affecting my joints and muscles and hips. A tip that may help is maybe use and electric blanket and curl up in it for awhile to help sooth the muscles and joints, I'm finding that it helps a bit to take the edge off the pain.

Nov 09, 2017 4:01 AM

Hey Moparmom, thanks for the advice.. I'm using a portable heater in bedroom, an a heating pad, plus the house heater an wrap up it a blanket..i think I need some socks warmer that comes all the way up on my leg.. I hope you get to feeling better 😊😊

Nov 09, 2017 9:56 AM

Weather pain is not fun. I know when it is cold outside before i even look because my knees, ankles, back, shoulder, hands, wrists, hips all feel it. My hands, wirsts, and knees are the worse which makes it hard to do much of anything.

Nov 11, 2017 5:28 PM

Hey everyone... Talking about beds and resting... I have a king size bed for my wife and I. We bought a heated matters pad. It came with a his and her controller so you each can pick a temp you like. What great about these is best below you and as heat rises its "trapped" under the comforter. My heating pad on me dodnt hear all my body just what it was on top of. If I put it under me, again didn't hear me entire body. So good luck... Just putting it out there for you to consideration.

Oh by the way if you have a memory foam pillowtop mattress it will distry the memory foam from all the heat all the time.

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community