Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Pain

Jan 19, 2018 2:52 PM

Hi guys I’m new here finally decided to keep a pain diary.. pain and struggling to move at the moment I feel
This weird pain all the way from the top to bottom on my right side.. how do I explain? It’s achy and it’s like a nerve stretching but it’s also burning and struggling to walk.. struggle to walk to go toilet to bathe to get dressed and I have a son to look after. I struggle and no family around to help either. I think the depression is hitting hard now

Jan 19, 2018 3:51 PM

Hi lovelesslady! Welcome to the community. I'm sorry you have chronic pain. People come on at all hours. Someone might be able to answer your questions.

Jan 19, 2018 7:20 PM

I find it is useful to use things like "it feels like i cut myself with glass" pit it in term that other people can reference to be abke to understand like for example i would say the pain in my back is like have a never ending charlie horse.
That how i have to explain things to my boyfriend sometimes. Use things he has felt or understands.

Jan 20, 2018 7:47 AM

I don't mean to get personal, but I saw your pain chart attached to your name. Does that pain run down your leg through you butt and down your leg. I ask cause it's looks like your sciatic nerve..I thought I had no stress ,but it turns out I am loaded with it and that shows it's self in my neck and shoulders really bad. I don't know if that helps or not. It sound like you have stress up the ying yang.

Jan 20, 2018 2:21 PM

Yes I do agree the sciatic nerve is hurting at the moment along with a flare up from fibromyalgia. I feel like I stepped into this new year depressed and it’s only getting worse each day

Jan 20, 2018 11:18 PM

Im sorry the depression is bad. Mine has been bad lately also. I hope your year gets better.

Jan 21, 2018 6:37 AM

Don't get me wrong I am fighting the fight too. Mentally and physically

Jan 21, 2018 5:07 PM

I am tired of trying to explain to people what I have... coz it’s invisible and I feel like no one believes me.. not even my doctor and I had to write a depressing letter to the surgery as I couldn’t even have the energy to go down there 😭😭😭

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community