Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Pain pump

Apr 12, 2016 4:30 PM

Just wanted to let you guys know I'm getting a pain pump tomorrow since the inscurance declined the scs. Doctor is putting the pain pump in now even though it hasn't been approved yet. But he wants me to get relieve. Wish me luck

Apr 12, 2016 5:20 PM

What is this pain pump?😕
Good luck 🙏

Apr 12, 2016 5:22 PM

I'm glad u have a good team Jenna. That is focused on you finding relif.

Apr 12, 2016 5:52 PM

Jenna, I hope this will help relieve some of your pain. You've been through so much, and yet you're still so strong. Sending you hugs, love, & prayers! 🙂💕🙏🌼

Apr 12, 2016 11:04 PM

I am praying you will get relief from the pain pump. Will you be able to be mobile?

Apr 13, 2016 5:34 AM

I hope this works for you!! I know this has complications because my doctors talked to me about it and how the CRPS can react, so I'm here if you want/need to vent or talk! It can be overwhelming at times to takes these big steps that can really help you 😃 I'm glad your doctors are working with you and finding something to give you at least some relief!! You deserve t and so much more! I'm sending Positive vibes your way!

Apr 13, 2016 9:07 AM

I'm not getting the pain pump today, I'll probably never get anything then after finding that out my tube clogged because the universe hates me and I'm destined to be I'm pain and in ERs the rest of my life

Apr 13, 2016 9:35 AM

Jenna..honey..I'm sorry I know we all say this but I promise it's gonna work out. The universe does not hate you. I don't know why good people go through so much but one thing is for sure we are here and your family is there for you. And it's gonna work out for your good. We are praying for you and thinking of you little one.

Apr 13, 2016 9:48 AM

Its not going to work out. It never does. Everytime I'm told I'm going to get something to help the next day it turns out to be a lie and something had happens. I dont even want to get another tube put in. I'd rather just get it taken out and see if I can last with nothing untill I get a j tube.

Apr 13, 2016 10:17 AM

Keep fighting them to get what you need! It will take more time than you'll ever want to give but it will happen even if it's at a slow pace! I have had to call private doctors hundreds of times along with health insurance and the veterans affairs and connecting them all to get each my treatments and its been hell honestly but I'm glad I've put all that work in to get where I am now.

Even though our healing may not be linear or exponential, it will have dips and lows always because that's how chronic illness works, but it does get better and there are so many positive things in every day that you can see.

Especially nowadays with the Internet and how many things you can learn and look up. There's so many people you can help even though you are doing so bad yourself which is amazing. I've helped a lot of people online doing suicidial prevention and fostering many puppies at home with the help of my parents to keep me positive about life and fighting this disease.

We are all here for each other and I find it so great and uplifting every day!

Apr 13, 2016 10:23 AM

Sorry if that was pushy or sounding rude, you will and can do whatever you want with your treatment and body and we will all be here to support you. I've started ketamine so my brain is pretty crazy so mind my comments 😁

Apr 13, 2016 10:30 AM

It wasn't pushy. But we have done everything we can, evrything get disapproved by the inscurance. We have called every person possible. No body can do anything unless we pay a ridiculous amount of money. You have to pay for everything here in Ohio. Especially for CRPS. There's a total of like 3 doctors in a 5 hour area that even vaguelly know about it. And none of them want to help me because I have it internally now. Every doctor wants nothing to do with me. Any time they are willing to do something its denied by insurance and then I wait another year just for them to deny the appeal. Treatment is hopeless for me. Nothing will ever happen.

Apr 13, 2016 12:38 PM

Jenna.. Have your Mom call the insurance company and get you a patient liaison to help get this approved. Between them, the doctor and your issues, they will get an override. I'm praying for you and if you need me, you have my number. Please don't give up, I know you're strange than this. I have been through it myself so I know how you feel. Hang in there, we're all here for you {{Hugs}}💕🙏🏻

Apr 13, 2016 3:32 PM

Jenna, I hate to hear of this. Do what AlwayZ suggested, and get a liaison to help. I know it's really disheartening, hitting road block after road block. Please don't give up. Keep hoping and trusting that things will turn around. And we will all stay positive too. Hugs & prayers those roads blocks will crumble so you get what you need! 🙂💕🙏🌼

Apr 14, 2016 2:25 AM

The only thing that's impossible it's that nothing will happen with you Jenna. You will get better and/or you will get worse, you will not stay the same having this disease. Time changes everything, your body and everything around you, it is enevitable

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community