Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Please help!!!!

Oct 16, 2016 12:21 PM

I'm in a lot of pain right now!!! I've taken all the meds I can take and I'm still hurting 😰my husband is at work and has the 🚗 we live 10 miles from the nearest hospital ER. My husband hates the hospital and gets mad 😡 when I need to go. My only options are taking a ambulance, have him come home and take me or try to deal with the pain at 🏡 home. All of the options suck, what would you do???

Oct 16, 2016 12:31 PM

So sorry your suffering. Have you tried hot and cold showers. After each other. A bath with relaxing music? Do something you really love?
Marajuana? Music?
I dont have fibro.. neuropathic! However there are many here that suffer and live with fibro who may offer you some top tips.
Dont let it beat you. I/we all hear you. Keep that chin up gal. Hugs and strength from uk. G x

Oct 16, 2016 1:14 PM

Try taking a bath and soak in ebsom salts or hot or cool shower whichever helps. Do you have lotion that helps with pain? CVS has a fibro lotion that helps some people with pain. There are some lotion you can get that help. I've heard of some that I can't remember right now. Maybe you can get some to have on hand for times like now. Listen to music that you like. Read a book. Knit or crochet. Call a friend. Hope some of this helps and you hurt less.

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community