Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Psoriatic arthritis

Apr 20, 2015 8:08 AM

I'm so tired of this pain. Hurting just trying to type. Hope everyone else is having a better day. Healing Hugs

Apr 20, 2015 8:09 AM

Hope everyone is having a less pain day

Apr 20, 2015 9:45 AM

Tiank I am so sorry you are having a bad Morning so far. Hope you get to feeling better. Will keep you in my prayers.

Apr 21, 2015 11:10 AM

Tianky, I am sorry you are having such a hard time. I understand because it hurts me to use my laptop, which I have to use to get on this app because for some reason can't get onto it on my tablet or cell phone. It also hurts me to use the tablet because it feels like it weighs a ton and the phone is too small to look at for that long. I hope that your day goes better and your pain decreases. The weather patterns here in NY are off the wall and my pain levels are up along with all the other nonsense that goes with it. I will keep you in my prayers. Feel better.

Apr 21, 2015 4:37 PM

Thanks for your remarks. It's really hard with the weather in Kentucky.

Apr 22, 2015 11:28 AM

Tianky, I hope you're feeling some better today. Its hard when you have constant pain, day after day, especially if its in the upper range. Thankfully my constant pain is a 4-5. But when the higher range pains come its hard to focus, let alone function. Praying you'll feel better soon. 🙏🌼

Apr 22, 2015 12:43 PM

Tianky, I hope that you are feeling better today and that everybody in the community is having a peaceful day with less pain. You are all in my thoughts and prayers

Jan 09, 2016 3:49 PM

I started having PSA pain in my toes and foot last summer and it's pretty mild and getting less. Should I be taking drugs for this. Does anyone with mild PSA take strong drugs like methotrexate or tnf inhibitors. I'm worried the side effects would be worse than the problem.

Jan 09, 2016 4:11 PM

Welcome tianky...I know how u feel. I've been able to transfer a lot of my tech to my tablet which helps since it had a prop. The pain vcan be exhausting mentality and physically. I've been struggling for a few days now myself with new symptoms but I can say I feel little better even though I still can't leave the bed for to long. This community ids awesome for virtual support and understanding. Have u tried using voice text for inputs. It helps me when I have numbness or weakness in my hands.

Jan 09, 2016 9:22 PM

Welcome, ap35; your question requires a little more information. From just what read, if it is " getting " then there is no need for a stronger drug? What does your rheumatologist recommend? Love and Blessings, TERRI

Jan 09, 2016 11:01 PM

Ap35, welcome to the community. After reading your post, my question would be that if that pain started last year and is getting less, why would you want the doctor to put you on strong RX pain medication? As long as it's getting less and you're feeling better, keep a positive light on the situation and take the least amount of medication possible. Then, there is no possible way that you need to worry about side effects then. I hope that you are able to find a doctor to assist you and give you some alternate suggestions on what to do for the pain in your foot. I wish you all the very best of luck, sending you positive vibes and gentle {{Hugs}} that your foot continues to feel better with time. (Perhaps some p/t for strengthening and support to help it continue to heal and feel better as time goes by). 🌻🙏🏻

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community