Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Shoulder pain

Aug 01, 2017 12:31 AM

I have had so much shoulder pain the last month! I finally saw my regular doctor and he gave me an injection of cortisone. I have to go for an ultrasound of my shoulder and lab work . He also started me on cymbalta to try for my Fibro . The older I get the worse my Fibro symptoms are getting! Ugh!!! All this pain sucks!!!

Aug 01, 2017 4:27 AM

I'm sorry for all the pain you're having. I hope the cymbalta helps.

Aug 01, 2017 4:32 AM

Sorry to hear that you’re in so much pain. I hope the new med helps.

Aug 01, 2017 4:46 AM

I am sorry to hear about your pain .😐😐 about 10 years ago I was in a lot of pain like that in my shoulder and had to have surgery because they said my bone grew longer than it should of . Idk πŸ€”

Today it still bothers me and I refuessed the second surgery. Anyways . I hope they figerout what's wrong so they can help you ease your pain. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

((Gentle hugs)) sending preyers your way πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Aug 01, 2017 2:55 PM

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts and prayers! 😊 I hope they figure it out soon too!

Aug 01, 2017 2:55 PM

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts and prayers! 😊 I hope they figure it out soon too!

Aug 01, 2017 5:25 PM

@Christmas7. Your welcome my friend πŸ€—πŸ€—

Aug 01, 2017 6:16 PM

Sorry to hear your still in pain πŸ˜– I will be thinking of you 😊

Aug 01, 2017 8:01 PM

Thanks LittleLola! It is nice to know I have people out there that understand !

Aug 01, 2017 8:04 PM

@Christmas7 No worries 😊 I definitely understand what your going through πŸ’•

Aug 02, 2017 7:38 PM

Hello christmas7, Has yr dr ever told you it may be Frozen shoulder, (silly name I know) lol, I had it about 2/3 yrs ago, and the pain was horrendous!! My doc gave me cortisone injection for it too, it never worked for me thou, 😟 unfortunately it can last about 3yrs, if I remember rightly it goes in 3stages, I feel yr pain, And hope you get sorted and plenty of relief soon Hun, x

Aug 02, 2017 8:59 PM

I have never heard of that yet! I will have to read up on it! I am having an ultrasound later this month! Thanks for the Information!

Aug 03, 2017 12:27 AM

Your welcome Hun, 😊 x

Aug 03, 2017 10:06 AM

I was diagnosed with fibro for a while until I learned I have Hypermobility type Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. I learned that I was continuously subluxating my joints (specifically my right shoulder). Recently my shoulder completely dislocated and has hurt like he'll ever since.

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community