Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Sick and no doctors to help!

Jul 05, 2016 10:01 AM

I have been in do much pain and feeling so sick and reacting for 2 weeks. We tried 2 th doctors and 2 meds. No response to either. Finally my Few have up and sent me to ENT. He doesn't have appt until October.
Doctors I can't take this any more! So nauseous and dizzy and sick and do many reactions... what on earth should I do?

Jul 05, 2016 1:12 PM

I feel for u sweetie... its such a long road... i was accidentally dishcharged from pain clinic (a clerical error by my GP!) I had to go back to start and get referal from GP then had to wait another 4months to be seen! Then they cancelled the appointment and yep.. u guessed it - another 4months past till i could get another appointment! I finally got there after 8 months ...only to see a junior doc??? The system is broken... yet in private/insurance/or self funded...u can get seen within a week! It sux... so i feel for u 🌷...i can only say u will get thru this... try to be strong hunni... have they got a secretary u can call for any cancellations? Just a thought... i live 5mins fom hosp so i was prepared to camp out in chairs till i was seen... but im an ass x

Hope u find some peace hunni... ⚘

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community