Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

Sleep Paralysis

Nov 01, 2016 11:45 AM

Since I was younger, I used to get loads of these Sleep Paralysis phases very often, I still do get them, Have any of you had Sleep Paralysis? If you have, how did you prevent them from happening as much? Also what were the Sleep Paralysis dreams?

Nov 01, 2016 11:48 AM

WaterTaki, I'm so sorry sweetie.. if you search the threads from previous community members there's a huge thread discussing this at length.. perhaps if you can't find it, I can and will tell you wher it is. It's not a fun thing to experience. I've had it for many years. Not always just certain instances I think. Let me know if you find it. Otherwise, I'm sure someone will be along to chatter and share their story. Good luck and I hope you find the support you're looking for. {{Hugs}}😊

Nov 01, 2016 3:21 PM

I used to get them all the time, after I had a child they just stopped. Sorry I can't give advice on how to prevent them.
I hope you don't get them as much.

Nov 02, 2016 3:54 AM

Thank you both ☺️

Nov 03, 2016 2:06 PM

I get sleep paralysis sometimes. It freaks me out and I end up coming round into a full on panic attack. I get severe panic attacks which sometimes require pure oxygen.
You can message me if you'd like hun. I'd be happy to try to help

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community