Learn from patients with pain similar to yours

CatchMyPain Community and Pain Diary App to manage chronic illness

So much pain

Jul 13, 2016 1:55 PM

I have fibromyalgia among other chronic illnesses but those dont cause pain like fibro does. Right now im in so much pain i cant sit or lay down comfortably dont know what to do

Jul 13, 2016 3:42 PM

Breathe, Shadowfx78, focus on your breath. This too shall pass.
You are not alone.
Sending you strength.

Jul 13, 2016 5:44 PM

Shadowfx78: im new here but i know your struggle. Atm im in the worst Pain moment from My Fibromyalgia, every night this week ive sleept an houer tops, meditation or painting that usually helps a little doesnt help at all.
Just know your not Alone big Hugs maddie

Jul 13, 2016 5:54 PM

Shadowfx78, fibro in and of itself is difficult to deal with on a daily basis. But fibro flares are debilitating. We understand. It takes time to learn what coping methods work best for each of us. The most important thing to do for yourself right now is to try and stay relaxed (deep slow breathing with focused relaxation of muscle groups), because being stressed tightens the muscles and they clamp down around the nerves. Rest and if possible take an Epson salt bath to help. Also try watching shows or comedy movies to help you laugh, because laughter is proven to release endorphins that fight pain (dull, lessen). I'm not sure what pain meds you have if any. I find muscle relaxers help me. I have tramadol for the 7+ pain scale. Sending hugs & prayers this will not last long! 🙂💕🙏🌸

Jul 13, 2016 6:09 PM

Take a hot bathe it helps.....praying you feel better

Ready to start relieving your pain?

Join Community